Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

a question on civs (yes i've randomly appeared again)

(1/2) > >>

Tigershark13:
I'm editing the dwarves to become sick vicious creatures with no desire other than to slaughter and fight and die in glorious combat (But unlike the goblins they are not inherently evil, and still cull evil symbols ect, I just imagine them to be a species consumed by their blood lust, so their ethics while allowing killing of almost everyone, do not allow torture for fun, torture of animals ect, though eating kills is okay) and i was wondering if there's a way to make it so other races will have an inherent dislike/hatred of them, whether through editing the entity or the creature txt...

Assassinfox:
Take away all the other race's ability to communicate and they'll ALWAYS be at war with you.  :)

Tigershark13:
ohhh nice, thanks :D *goes off to generate a war torn ice ball of a world :P*

jester:
How are these dwarves any differnt than the ones that normally inhabit my fortresses?  Between the crippled goblin bashing festival every winter and my pointy stick carpeted nobles rooms I think my dwarves are pretty sick vicious creatures.

Tigershark13:
cuuzz these ones kill elves and humans indescriminatly too.... and do not know what a shower is :D ? (and their ethics are different :P)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version