Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Credit Card fraud  (Read 3784 times)

1sauber1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Credit Card fraud
« on: February 17, 2009, 12:49:47 am »

I'm wondering, I've got a team of three 6 computer Programmers committing credit card fraud, and I'm wondering, what are the drawbacks to it? Does it gain heat? Can the Police find me? Does the income decrease after a while?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 12:56:51 am by 1sauber1 »

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: Credit Card fraud
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 01:54:49 am »

The police can find you, mainly. Others have reported it's rare to get raided in this version, so it's probably safer than usual currently.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 05:12:24 am »

Credit card fraud is conservative. You conservative pig!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 07:14:38 am »

Taking money from conservative drones and redistributing it isn't.

Rezan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 07:25:22 am »

Technically credit card freud mostly hurts the banks in the first run. And using a credit card is conservative in itself!

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 07:47:04 am »

But you're forgetting that you may be scamming liberals out of their money which they could have just donated you in a liberal fashion!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 07:59:29 am »

All funds are liberal, no matter how they were gotten. Money that is not in the hands of the Liberal Crime Squad may or may not be liberal. Good day gentlemen.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 08:33:52 am »

YOUR CONSERVATIVE DISGUISE DOES NOT FOOL ME!

We need a slogan!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 01:26:52 pm »

Are you guys forgetting that half of the stuff your guys do in LCS is SUPPOSED to be hypocritical, or just pretending to for comic value?
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 02:25:53 pm »

Actually, John was kind enough to provide color-coding to most tasks, so we know which are conservative and which are liberal.  So, anything red is conservative, even if you don't get punished for it, like credit card fraud.

So there. :P

Good day gents. ;D

Rezan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 03:38:51 pm »

Hey, LCS is only as hypocritical as you choose to make it. If you want to win without violence, theft and crimes in general - you can. It just takes a long, long, long time. Maybe even a century. I don't know, I'm not fond of pacifism.

RANDOM: "A seal walks into a club..."

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 05:14:20 pm »

Hey, LCS is only as hypocritical as you choose to make it. If you want to win without violence, theft and crimes in general - you can. It just takes a long, long, long time.

This should be strictly impossible. Especially since the CCS is supposed to be your dirrect opposition.

Honestly... if you get 20 LCS members all posting on the internet and making America Liberal... something is wrong.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 06:03:45 pm »

Hey, LCS is only as hypocritical as you choose to make it. If you want to win without violence, theft and crimes in general - you can. It just takes a long, long, long time. Maybe even a century. I don't know, I'm not fond of pacifism.

I still manitan that pacifism is easier to pull off than actual violence. I think it takes around 20-30 years to change society to L+. It does take longer, yes, but the game is easier because you get lower heat. The way to pull this off is via having writers for the Liberal Guardian and having lots of cultural sleepers.

Of course, pacifism only works if you don't activate the CCS. If the CCS automatically gets formed, then the LCS' plans are ruined.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 10:22:21 pm »

Hey, LCS is only as hypocritical as you choose to make it. If you want to win without violence, theft and crimes in general - you can. It just takes a long, long, long time.

This should be strictly impossible. Especially since the CCS is supposed to be your dirrect opposition.

Honestly... if you get 20 LCS members all posting on the internet and making America Liberal... something is wrong.

CSS doesn't activate until the LCS appears in at least 1 newspaper article.

And actually, 20 LCS members posting on the internet would be enough to turn america liberal... if it weren't for those damn 20 conservatives posting back.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 12:37:02 am »

It kinda breaks the game if you can win without the "Crime" element of the Liberal Crime Squad :D

Perhaps if you win that way the game should call it the "Liberal Squad Ending"

It should also make fun of the fact that it isn't possible by including rainbows, fluffy rabits, and winged unicorns.
Pages: [1] 2