Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 23518 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roosters RTD - Escape the dungeon Turn 2
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 05:28:25 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 07:08:41 pm »

I sneak up to the goblin and shove a meatball down his/her throat.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 07:14:14 pm »

I burst forth from the goblins chest and shout out. "OOOOOH YEAAAAAAH" making a dramatic pose as I skid to a halt in front of the group joining the party.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 07:57:18 pm »

I yell WAAAAAGGGHHH!!! and then bull charge the nearest wall/goblin. POWER KLAW TO THE FACE!

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 11:24:36 pm »

Ugh, two days, no internet. Sorry.

Okay then, I'm going to order my rat minion to break us out of the cage (as a free action), then, assuming I escape, attempt to create a weapon of some kind from the bones around me.

Assuming I'm off AI and awake, of course...

SORRY!!!  ;D

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 12:04:33 am »

I sneak my way to the junk pile, to see what this item of interest that caught my eye is, and if it is useful, take it.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 05:09:40 am »

Everybody in, so turn coming right up!
SombreChapaeu: This makes for somewhat unrealistic non-fantasy introduction. I'll introduce you
some other way.

Org: I didn't expect you here ! I thought you will be gone till saturday?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 05:37:28 am by Rooster »

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 05:51:44 am »

Everybody in, so turn coming right up!
SombreChapaeu: This makes for somewhat unrealistic non-fantasy introduction. I'll introduce you
some other way.

Org: I didn't expect you here ! I thought you will be gone till saturday?

aww ok... I leap into the air, land on the goblin and slide it's body to a halt in front of the party going. "OOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAAAAAH"

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 06:17:57 am »

TURN 3!

Vaiolis
Hmm... if I'm a normal sized rat I scurry out of my cage and use my glorious wizard magic to freeze the bars of everyone's cages, making them much easier to break.
If I'm too large a rat, I shall once again try to become a BEEE! And a normal sized bee at that, not a giant one
With stealth and ease you crawl out of your cage and notice that rickvoid still isn't free .
Deciding that you can help him you approach his imprisonment with arrongant look in your eyes. Turning your hat to cover your face you mumble arcane formulas!
{Succes:2} Being of small size and untrained you cannot get enough power for your glacial ray, but you
give it a try and you attack Rickvoids cage with an ice ray.{Cage's thoughness:1} Even with so little
power you manage to break the lock, and thanks to you the last prisoner is free to go.
{Learning:3} You still aren't confident enough about your wizardry and you don't memorize the spell,
but you are sure that next time you will succesfull

webadict
I point out the anvil that's above the goblin, because it's always been there.
{Luck:3} Even when disintegration and materialization are connected you just can't figure out how to reverse the process, so you give up, but then suddenly you came up with an idea of collapsing a rock
on top of monster's face.{Cave in:5}{Waking up:6}{Dodge:5} Luckily you managed to avoid a cave-in when a rock started falling to his doom. However he dodged incoming onslaught. You discover that he is now awake... and angry!

SHAD0Wdump
I sneak up to the goblin and shove a meatball down his/her throat.
{Noise:1} You tried to sneak but suddenly...

Org
I yell WAAAAAGGGHHH!!! and then bull charge the nearest wall/goblin. POWER KLAW TO THE FACE!

... Org bull charges the goblin spoiling Shad0Wdump's sneak attack! {Dodge:1}The goblin tries to dodge, but he isn't fast enough for Org!{Damage:4+1} Org punches The goblin right in the face! It explodes in gore!

rickvoid
I'm going to order my rat minion to break us out of the cage (as a free action),
then, assuming I escape, attempt to create a weapon of some kind from the bones around me
{Waking up:4} When you wake up you notice that you are already free and your cage's lock is frozen.
{Reaction:4} The view of a rat with a some sort of wizard hat on his head surprises you, but you somehow know from your rat minion that It is Vaiolis
You gather some resources and get to work.{Result:5} You manage to create rat bone crossbow and a bundle of 20 bolts. Crossbow is made of rat bone
attached to wooden base from your cage. Despite the materials it's really sturdy and accurate. The string is made from rat leather (From a dead rat of course
and not Vaiolis).You even had enough time to engrave your artifact on every bolt! {Learning:5} You are now proficient bone carver!

Kel the Oblivious
I sneak my way to the junk pile, to see what this item of interest that caught my eye is, and if it is useful, take it.
{Luck:3} You are surprised that they are there but you find 34 silver coins! You don't understand dwarven so you don't know where they are from.
You only manage to decipher "year 1158". Those are some very old coins you think. You also find slightly torn, but still usefull bag and obsidian spear tip.
You take them all.{Initiative:5} You attach spear tip to your long wooden stick and create -Obsidian spear-.

Goblin:He is dead!

{Background:6} You manage to hear another creature coming here from the tunnel so SHAD0Wdump has set up an ambush!
After a while you see another goblin with a hammer in his right hand. He hauls an Unconscious man in your direction.
You notice he has also a chain so probably he carries this man to put him in a cage as well.
When he gets close SHAD0Wdump jumps right in front of him and shoves a meatball down his throat!
{Damage:5} The ugly taskmaster does not survive!

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or any status mess. If you find any please let me know and I'll fix it

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:22:55 am by Rooster »

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
Re: Roosters RTD - Escape the dungeon Turn 3
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2009, 10:10:09 am »

;D

I am liking this RTD!

So let's see... hmm... I can't decide if I should specialize my wizardry and only cast water spells, using the others only when absolutely necessary, or if I should practice all forms and become good in all, but master of none.

Ah well. I'd better continue practicing! I attempt to create icy armor for myself! Being so small, I'd better make myself at least a little extra protection, or else my journey might end because of a boot.
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2009, 11:05:52 am »

I point out that the chain around the man's neck does not exist, thereby freeing him!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2009, 11:51:56 am »

I create a repeater crossbow from nearby junk

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2009, 11:57:31 am »

I reject orgs reality and substitute my own, waking up and taking the chain from my neck, combining it with a saw and making a chainsaw.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2009, 05:16:24 pm »

This will make for a weird roll but I'll roll it  :o

You better pray that Sombre will fail or we will have buckets of awkwardness

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2009, 05:23:12 pm »

This will make for a weird roll but I'll roll it  :o

You better pray that Sombre will fail or we will have buckets of awesomeness

Fixed that for ya.

I'll see if I can wake up the unconscious man. As a free action, I order my Mouser to keep watch for further approaching enemies.

And I can't believe I actually remembered that thing. Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles for the win!  ;D

I reject orgs reality and substitute my own, waking up and taking the chain from my neck, combining it with a saw and making a chainsaw.

I think you meant webadict, there.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 05:25:22 pm by rickvoid »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23