Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 23490 times)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 26 - Mysterious awesomness
« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2009, 02:06:34 pm »

TURN 27!

Org
You get up, and you start pounding the ore with bare hands, then you go to where Sombre is you collect Imp skin and bones. You open your eyes and you say "Incomplete! Must. REVENGE!" You are pretty pissed off, but you look at the ground to find an artifact, adamantium buckler. You pick it up. You notice it has no handles. It then slips from your hands, but it doesn't fall to the ground. It starts spinning around you. Name it please...

Vaiolis
I, using my watery body, locate and squeeze through a crack in the wall, and go into some other area!
You wake up just in time to escape {Luck:3} You manage to find a decent underground lake. There are some underground lobsters, but you'll live

SHAD0Wdump
I try to find a small crevice,something anything I can get into that will get me out of the danger of falling again.
{Luck:2} The ground starts to rumble. You're paralysed with fear.

webadict
I'll try to either hold the universe together, or try to bring back the universe. Whichever is more applicable.
You connected with something, but something is wrong. The mind is calm, but you can feel the evil inside of it. It says "Let's rumble!", and then the ground starts to shake. Massive earthquake totally anihilated the dungeon. but left you all unharmed (yet, again unconscious) When you wake up you notice that you are back in the village, but it is devastated. Corpses are everywhere. You all notice
A big bad-ass looking demon just in front of you. He says "I'm Garnax, the Overlord of the depts. You mortal challenged me! I accept the challenge!"

SombreChapaeu
I dip my beard in their blood to add their power to my own, and rip the skin off their severed heads to make me a hat, while their tongues are used to tie their skulls into a belt.
You managed to dip your beard in their blood just before the earthquake

Anti-Paragon
I go to follow Kel, dusting myself off and completely unfazed by the fall I just took. It's happened before, and it'll happen again.
I follow Kel out towards... a giant Chasm?!
"What in Jelb the metal sand of digging's name have you been doing to my dungeon?!" I yell, with a really grumpy expression.

I get upset that Kel isn't responding.
"This is madness!" I say, gesturing to the chasm through my dungeon.
"This is Sparta!" I yell and promptly kick him into the chasm.
You are unsurprised. You have seen people going mad,from smaller things. If he's so shocked about it, then it's time to face it. You've thrown him into the chasm just before the earthquake

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Background:

How many are still standing? 6? Too, bad. Time for a sudden death mode
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:12:11 pm by Rooster »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 27 - Sudden Death
« Reply #331 on: April 15, 2009, 02:16:32 pm »

SHINY SHIELD OF THE SPARKLING METAL I FOUND IN THE WALL SHALL BE YOUR NAME!

I make a handle for it.

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 15, 2009, 05:50:38 pm »

Abrupt battle is abrupt. I'm kinda screwed, but whatever.

I make myself less of a target for the demon by temporarily charging in the opposite direction. Bravely. I quickly scan the bodies for some sort of weapon, ignoring anything heavy and specifically hunting out ranged weapons.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 16, 2009, 12:32:11 am »

I have 5 words for the demon.

KA... ME... HA... ME... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 16, 2009, 10:00:43 am »

I look for fire, so I can learn flaming beard magic.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 16, 2009, 06:27:15 pm »

Meh I'm done with this one.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end
« Reply #336 on: April 19, 2009, 12:14:44 pm »

The END!

This is a masterwork engraving in a gold dwarven throne. Reffering to a battle in 1079 A group of heroes fighted with Garnax the Demon Overlord to the death. No one knows if anybody else survived. Tales of their glory are passed on to children as bedtime stories. In this stories there are fragments telling about old, perverted man getting rich and making the biggest castle ever. Of a cloacked man that eats people, and having a high bounty on his head. Of amulet bearing fighter, causing mass-suicide all over the realm. Of master of water magic serving the king. Saved the kingdom twice. The engraving menaces with spikes of bone, leather and ruby. There is a picture of Demon holding a giant sword, fighting villagers. The villagers are getting killed. Four heroes are killing the demon. Garnax is struck down.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 19, 2009, 12:20:45 pm »

WHAT! I DID GOOD TOO!

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 19, 2009, 03:32:19 pm »

Blast! I was going to pull out some Saturday night fevah and everything. Oh well, such is life. Time for me to seep back into the shadows and vanish. Bye!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 19, 2009, 06:13:32 pm »

Ah,you did good Rooster.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 19, 2009, 09:23:03 pm »

The END!

This is a masterwork engraving in a gold dwarven throne. Reffering to a battle in 1079 A group of heroes fighted with Garnax the Demon Overlord to the death. No one knows if anybody else survived. Tales of their glory are passed on to children as bedtime stories. In this stories there are fragments telling about old, perverted man getting rich and making the biggest castle ever. Of a cloacked man that eats people, and having a high bounty on his head. Of amulet bearing fighter, causing mass-suicide all over the realm. Of master of water magic serving the king. Saved the kingdom twice. The engraving menaces with spikes of bone, leather and ruby. There is a picture of Demon holding a giant sword, fighting villagers. The villagers are getting killed. Four heroes are killing the demon. Garnax is struck down.
Luck had nothing to do with it! It was pure skill.

Plus, I had a couple of friends.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 20, 2009, 06:59:40 am »

This a masterwork engraving reffering to a battle in 1089. Org the human barbarian developed deadly long-range weapon called "shoota" by the orcs. He then lead hordes of goblinoids agains the human capital. In the evening of 3rd day of battle he was struck down by viaolis. Some say that orcish gods prepared a palace for him in the afterlife. There are legends telling that he will return, along with Kel the Oblivious, and they will destroy mankind.

There. You could have been an orcish avatar, but the game ended prematurely
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]