Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: hi check out my vids XD  (Read 4348 times)

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: hi check out my vids XD
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2010, 05:34:38 pm »

simple fact about advertising.
dont advertise until you're good, or people will think you're the way you used to be forever until someone else sees it later on and gets that person to watch again.

audio quality should be the most important thing in your videos, by saying they are bad I dont mean you are bad at playing, I mean you are bad at videos, the audio is too quiet for something that focuses on the music.
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2010, 05:41:36 pm »

I can tell you for a fact I thought you were advertising as soon as I saw you're grammar. Reason being? Most trolls/advertisers use netspeak, ie. 'u' 'rofl' 'r' etc. You can easily avoid this by typing with the grammar I'm using. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it's gotta be like you would speak in real life or write on an english paper, but with a few typing mistakes allowable.

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2010, 05:48:42 pm »

Right then, thank you for your criticsims, i will take them on board for my recordings tomorow, at the current time im uploading a video to youtube now it's a mixture of folk, and what i could think of at the time:/  i made a few mistakes well actually loads of mistakes but yeah, i will post the link in my first post

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2010, 11:47:23 am »

Pathos... I am disappoint.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2010, 03:37:07 pm »

updated front page...
probaly for last time..
i have got, quite a few gcse's coming up and my dad is basically on my arse 24/7 about them and so i will probaly not continue doing videos.
well i hope you guys enjoyed the, etc.

littleclaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2010, 04:52:44 pm »

ok this is the last time.. i have thought about it...
since this thread is dead, and with all of my exams ive got, i have decided to stop posting here but not stop making videos... so if you guys are still intersted you know my youtube channel
first post edited to reflect this
Pages: 1 2 [3]