Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Third-World Mafia [GAME OVER]  (Read 19849 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Third-World Mafia [NIGHT 1]
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2009, 11:50:54 am »

That would be cheating. He shouldn't say anything else or he'll be visited by the Ghostbusters.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2009, 12:31:24 pm »

Dead people don't talk. Ever.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2009, 12:47:43 pm »

... ...

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third-World Mafia [DAY 2]
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2009, 10:07:21 pm »

*Zaithemaster is found in a dumpster with his tounge cut out.
*webadict died of heart failure, after being shot by a 20 barrel shotgun by terrorists.
*Cheeetar was kidnapped while in his house. Grainy and graphic footage shows Cheetar being beheaded by unknown forces.
*A car bomb targeted Nuke 9.13, killing him and his bodyguards.
*inaluct was poisoned, and died in the hospital.

It is now Day 2.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:18:24 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2009, 10:14:02 pm »

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it: there's no way you thought the roles through for this game.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2009, 11:10:06 pm »

Huzzah, everyone's dead but the mafia members!
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2009, 11:39:17 pm »

What if some of the mafia members killed each other? You know, Person A kills Person B and then Person C kills Person A.

Also, one of the kills might have been from a vigilante role.

If the win conditions for this game are "more mob than town people" then that means that at least 3 of us are innocent.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2009, 11:39:46 am »

* Servant Corps watches as penguinofhonor's words echo through the hall.
* Servant Corps facepalms.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2009, 10:47:53 am »

Look, I apologize. I did this game as an experiment, and I gathered lots of useful information. That is very useful. But it might not have been fun for the players, and for that I apologize.

I am very worried that the people who were killed were active players, and, by removing all the active players, the game grinded to a halt.

I can already tell who's going to win: [DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]. Really, I wouldn't have suspected it, but now that [DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS] is doing his/her/its...um...thingy, I don't really think any of you got a chance until you take [DFSR] out. Then again, anything can happen...and I've been surprised at the data I accumlated anyway.

Until then, since this is a No "No Lynch" game, I guess that the only person who bother to post gets to decide who gets to be lynched, and thus, gets to indirectly decide who wins the game.

Again, I'm sorry.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2009, 10:51:40 am »

*Zaithemaster is found in a dumpster with his tounge cut out.
*webadict died of heart failure, after being shot by a 20 barrel shotgun by terrorists.
*Cheeetar was kidnapped while in his house. Grainy and graphic footage shows Cheetar being beheaded by unknown forces.
*A car bomb targeted Nuke 9.13, killing him and his bodyguards.
*inaluct was poisoned, and died in the hospital.

It is now Day 2.

this is why I Fosed webadict and Nuke.  This proves that there are more than 1 mafia. Probably 3  or 4.  I also believe that deaths tell us about who killed them.  Webadict and Cheetar were probably killed by terrorists.  Inaluct and nuke may have been (bombs and poison). And Zaithe... what do you reckon with the tongue thing? sounds like organized forces questioning him...

2. Org
6. penguinofhonor
7. A_Fey_Dwarf
9. Flintus10    (THIS IS AMAZING, flintus Alive after night 1)
11. Alexhans

Well... we are 5 only 3 to lynch.  We must be careful... maybe tomorrow we will all be dead... I don't trust flintus for staying alive ;)

vote penguinofhonor (because he jumped on kashyyk when it was already decided he was going to die.  So as to look to go with the town.

Look, I apologize. I did this game as an experiment, and I gathered lots of useful information. That is very useful. But it might not have been fun for the players, and for that I apologize.

I am very worried that the people who were killed were active players, and, by removing all the active players, the game grinded to a halt.

I can already tell who's going to win: [DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]. Really, I wouldn't have suspected it, but now that [DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS] is doing his/her/its...um...thingy, I don't really think any of you got a chance until you take [DFSR] out. Then again, anything can happen...and I've been surprised at the data I accumlated anyway.

Until then, since this is a No "No Lynch" game, I guess that the only person who bother to post gets to decide who gets to be lynched, and thus, gets to indirectly decide who wins the game.

Again, I'm sorry.

Let's kill DFSR!!!! I believe it is penguin...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2009, 10:14:29 pm »

penguinofhonor...would you care to add to Alexhans' comments?

Anyone for that matter? :-\

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2009, 05:50:26 am »

. Flintus10    (THIS IS AMAZING, flintus Alive after night 1)

Hell YEAH!!!! ;D

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2009, 09:24:49 pm »

Okay, Penguinofhonor, are you planning a OMG, You Stink vote? Or anything?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2009, 10:49:58 pm »

He has a point, but you might still be voting for me if I hadn't for trying to divert attention away from myself and going out of the way to look like I'm not bandwagoning. It was obvious, so I voted for him.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2009, 10:37:51 pm »

Well, I am hopefully planning to start a brand new forum game soon, and, er...

Right now, I'm assuming that penguinofhonor and Alexhans are voting for each other (altough that's a bad assumption to make, of course). If nobody else votes, both penguinofhonor and Alexhans will be lynched and the next Day would begin.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7