Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Paranormal mafia game - Beware of Doppelgangers (Day 3 - game over!)  (Read 28960 times)

FoboslC

Re: Paranormal mafia game - Beware of Doppelgangers (Day 1)
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 05:38:59 pm »

Yes, thats in fact, OMGUS vote.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 06:02:48 pm »

...Well that's productive.

It produces more discussion if you vote for people who haven't said anything yet, as they would be forced to comment or else possibly face a lynching. That's part of the reasoning behind voting for random people on the first day. As I said in my last post, my vote would probably change later. And it will, unless you continue to act suspiciously.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 06:35:03 pm »

Here are three pro-Townie roles.

*Agent - An FBI agent investigating the situation. Can investigate one person per night to determine if they are human
*Doctor - Can prevent one person from being killed by anything other then a lynch. Only protects against one attack a night
*War Vet - Is trigger happy and will kill anyone targeting them at night, although they still die if the night target was deadly. Can choose to turn off this ability for a night (leaving themselves vulnerable)

It is important that we find out who is the War Vet, so the Agent and the Doctor doesn't go to his House. It is also important that we find out who is the Doctor, because then anybody who roleclaims get to stay alive after the Night. Finally, the Agent has to investigate people and start figuring out who is Townie.

It's still too early to vote, so I'll wait.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 06:39:31 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 06:53:47 pm »

I vote FoboslC, because I dislike him and feel that he is probably incapable of forming a pro-town base.

Besides, FoboslC screwed us over in DF Mafia, so there.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 07:13:02 pm »

Besides, FoboslC screwed us over in DF Mafia, so there.

FobosIC. *Not bitter at all srsly*
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:08 pm »

Here are three pro-Townie roles.

*Agent - An FBI agent investigating the situation. Can investigate one person per night to determine if they are human
*Doctor - Can prevent one person from being killed by anything other then a lynch. Only protects against one attack a night
*War Vet - Is trigger happy and will kill anyone targeting them at night, although they still die if the night target was deadly. Can choose to turn off this ability for a night (leaving themselves vulnerable)

It is important that we find out who is the War Vet, so the Agent and the Doctor doesn't go to his House. It is also important that we find out who is the Doctor, because then anybody who roleclaims get to stay alive after the Night. Finally, the Agent has to investigate people and start figuring out who is Townie.

It's still too early to vote, so I'll wait.

I am the War Vet. Also, FoboslC
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 09:59:22 pm »

...Well that was quick. Roleclaim before most people have said anything yet.

I hope I didn't create a bandwagon. Though I do agree that he responded kind of suspiciously to my original vote..
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2009, 10:04:49 pm »

...Well that was quick. Roleclaim before most people have said anything yet.

I hope I didn't create a bandwagon. Though I do agree that he responded kind of suspiciously to my original vote..

First, it's FobosIC. Second, it- he- I.... SECOND IT'S STILL FOBOSIC.

Spoiler: Paraphrased (click to show/hide)
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2009, 11:53:16 pm »

I vote Squeegy for roleclaiming so quickly. If you really were the war vet, you could turn your ability off at night and wouldn't have had to reveal your role.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2009, 12:33:37 am »

I vote Squeegy for roleclaiming so quickly. If you really were the war vet, you could turn your ability off at night and wouldn't have had to reveal your role.
Oh for fuck's sake. You wanted to know who the war vet was, so I told you. I'm not afraid of the doppelgangers, because if they target me they'll go down with me.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 12:37:50 am »

Oh for fuck's sake. You wanted to know who the war vet was, so I told you. I'm not afraid of the doppelgangers, because if they target me they'll go down with me.
Situation A: You are the war vet, the doppelgangers won't target you and you won't really have much use in the game.
Situation B: You are the doppleganger, nobody targets you and you are safe from everyone.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 12:37:50 am »

This is a craaazy first day.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 12:39:32 am »

Situation A: You are the war vet, the doppelgangers won't target you and you won't really have much use in the game.
Situation B: You are the doppleganger, nobody targets you and you are safe from everyone.

Every townie still alive is a townie defending against doppelganger takeover. I'm useful by virtue of being alive.

As well, the doctor and sheriff can feel free to check me, heh heh.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:42:30 am by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009, 12:57:26 am »

Every townie still alive is a townie defending against doppelganger takeover. I'm useful by virtue of being alive.

I'm just saying, I don't think the actual War Vet would roleclaim, and would instead try and contact the doctor and sherrif and then try and get a doppleganger to kill him.
I've played some mafia.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 12:58:20 am »

I'm just saying, I don't think the actual War Vet would roleclaim, and would instead try and contact the doctor and sherrif and then try and get a doppleganger to kill him.
Sorry, I didn't really think it out. I saw the person asking about the war vet, so I told him the truth.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12