Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: Ridiculous Mafia (Round 1, Day 3 (1:3:Day)) CANCELED  (Read 37863 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ridiculous Mafia (Round 1, Day 3 (1:3:Day))
« Reply #300 on: March 27, 2009, 03:41:06 pm »

WH4T?
N0. 0MGl_lS V0TE M4K3 Y0l_l L00K B4D.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 27, 2009, 04:49:22 pm »

I reckon that the only people who would could make any sense of what is happening here are mafia. Therefore I declare that
wimdit
is suspicious for voting. I mean, whaaaa?
Long Live United Forenia!

shadowSpy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 28, 2009, 12:24:33 am »

Well....to tell the truth, I've always been suspicious of Org and 1337speak. I mean...we already have a mafia member restricted to only simple sentences. I think it's somewhat likely that another mafia member would be forced to use 1337speak as well.

And as for wimdit....he voted for Shades on the first day! So unless wimdit is a really smart guy, I don't think he's mafia.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #303 on: March 28, 2009, 12:55:19 am »

Well....to tell the truth, I've always been suspicious of Org and 1337speak.

My point exactly! That's why I'm voting Org too! Not to mention that it will free him of his 1337 Speak curse.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 28, 2009, 01:30:41 am »

Well....to tell the truth, I've always been suspicious of Org and 1337speak. I mean...we already have a mafia member restricted to only simple sentences. I think it's somewhat likely that another mafia member would be forced to use 1337speak as well.

And as for wimdit....he voted for Shades on the first day! So unless wimdit is a really smart guy, I don't think he's mafia.

Exactly! No evil intentions here!

*whistle*

By the way, what's an OMGUS?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2009, 01:49:40 am »

OMGUS = Oh my God, U Suck
It means voting for the person who just voted for you for no apparent reason other than them having voted for you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

shadowSpy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2009, 03:12:23 am »

Exactly! No evil intentions here!

*whistle*

Wow, wimdit. We should probably be concerned if you're calling yourself dumb, eh?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 28, 2009, 04:10:00 am »

May I point out that everyone voted for shades?
I mean, a cop found him out. You can't then say, liar liar pants on fire without losing your cover. So there is no reason the mafia wouldn't vote for shades, in order to keep their heads down.
I'm still voting for wimdit unless someone has a better idea:/
Long Live United Forenia!

shadowSpy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 28, 2009, 05:14:49 am »

May I point out that everyone voted for shades?
I mean, a cop found him out. You can't then say, liar liar pants on fire without losing your cover. So there is no reason the mafia wouldn't vote for shades, in order to keep their heads down.
I'm still voting for wimdit unless someone has a better idea:/

Ah, but I was not referring to the second day, when we were given an obvious reason to lynch Shades. I was referring to the first day, when any and all votes were just random guesses.

If wimdit were mafia, he probably would not have voted Shades that day, right? But then again, maybe he knew that no one would be lynched that day, and simply cast a random vote on a mafia member as smokescreen. The second choice could be quite likely, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a 60-40 chance that wimdit is innocent.

I'd rather go with the Org vote, which is more like a...55-45 chance of being guilty.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2009, 06:41:37 am »

For now, I think I'll abstain.

I might change my mind later.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2009, 10:01:57 am »

1 4m pr0t0wn.

FoboslC

« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2009, 10:23:51 am »

I really find it suspicos, Org. That might be some weird post restriction, this is ridiculous mafia after all, what if you some weird coolcat mafia member who rape everyone with their 1337 fork.
I dont know, I really dont.
wimdit looks suspicious too, he votes for.. no aparent reason?
I..i.. I got lost, I dont understand what the fuck is going on here, so I vote wimdit

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2009, 10:52:09 am »

I'd rather go with the Org vote, which is more like a...55-45 chance of being guilty.

Could you explain exactly why?  Other than having a wierd post restriction, Org hasn't really done anything.  Saying, "Oh well since one mafia member had a huge post restriction, all mafia members must also have a weird post restriction" is extremely flawed logic.  Heck wimdit was probably just fishing, but you're arguing quite heavily with this flawed argument.  I don't really want to lynch anyone right now, but shadowSpy definitely gets my FOS.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 28, 2009, 02:19:33 pm »

I'm going to change my vote to wimdit.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

shadowSpy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 29, 2009, 03:41:18 am »

Could you explain exactly why?  Other than having a wierd post restriction, Org hasn't really done anything.  Saying, "Oh well since one mafia member had a huge post restriction, all mafia members must also have a weird post restriction" is extremely flawed logic.  Heck wimdit was probably just fishing, but you're arguing quite heavily with this flawed argument.  I don't really want to lynch anyone right now, but shadowSpy definitely gets my FOS.

To clarify, I am not making a logical, rational solid argument. Rather, this choice comes completely from my (yes, most likely flawed) intuition. So I never specifically said

"Oh well since one mafia member had a huge post restriction, all mafia members must also have a weird post restriction"

Rather, I'm saying something more like "since one mafia member had a huge post restriction, there is a slightly larger possibility that other mafia members will too.

Not that townies don't also have post restrictions. I'm sure you probably do, and I know I definitely have one.

So yes, there's a good probability that Org is innocent, and a good probability that wimdit is guilty. But nonetheless, the probabilities are still close to 50-50. Normally, I would have simply voted no lynch until further evidence came out...but with a cop and doctor dead, and the mafia having free reign every single night, I feel a need to take a chance and lynch SOMEONE. Because if we don't lynch anyone...then the mafia will remain at a status quo while the town base decreases. This is a race against time now....go ahead and not lynch anyone, but the mafia is almost guaranteed to kill someone tonight. Unless someone has some kind of deus ex machina power. (Hopefully? Anyone? Please?)
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24