Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: A bit stuck here.... Any help?  (Read 4371 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: A bit stuck here.... Any help?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 12:06:47 pm »

I have not tested this, but fire-based attacks should be effective against tanks -- molotovs, flamethrowers, and unarmed flaming rabbits.

IIRC, molotovs aren't working.  Are they?  Because setting fire to buildings is pretty much my greatest joy in [pretend] life.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Oksbad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 02:31:23 pm »

Yeah got A CIA raid on the apartment my pro hacker was hiding, I had a hacker, my first recruit (A hippie), I managed to escape, losing only one novice hacker and a brownie seller. I surrendered to the police outside...

1 month later

;D

First got acquitted, second did not (saved him from jail  :D)

I always just found it peculiar that the police are always able to pin the crime on you 100 percent of the time. The fact that organized crime rings exist at all without being bombed to hell by the national guard is evidence enough that this is not strictly the case in reality.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 05:34:48 pm »

You're very lucky.  Treason is usually punishable by death, depending on if that's allowed.

Oksbad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 01:51:32 pm »

I wonder what "interference with interstate commerce" signifies, sacking factories?
I always just found it peculiar that the police are always able to pin the crime on you 100 percent of the time. The fact that organized crime rings exist at all without being bombed to hell by the national guard is evidence enough that this is not strictly the case in reality.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 02:18:23 pm »

Hacking and Harrasing Websites.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Oksbad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 02:28:59 am »

What is the effect of missing/smashed body parts, specifically teeth?

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 02:33:57 am »

Depends on the body part. For teeth, you'll take a permanent charisma penalty, depending on how many teeth you lose. I think it's something like -1 for only a few teeth lost, -3 for losing all of your teeth.

Oksbad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 03:47:34 am »

Not guilty! That Maneuala Youngblood must be an epic lawyer. (She even has apartments named after herself  :D)

I have an idea, how about after a certain crime value, courtroom results make the news? Something like "(Name) sentenced to (time/Death)" or "(Name) aquited". I mean frequently a very known person getting sentenced or aquited is a very important news story. And certainly the conviction of a notorious terrorist or him getting off at over 100 murder charges and about a dozen combined treason and terrorism charges should make the news.

By the way I've heard that some LCS members can testify against you, how can that happen?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 03:59:23 am by Oksbad »

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2009, 04:25:04 am »

That's a good idea for the news.

Liberals will testify against their boss if they crack under pressure while in police custody.  You also lose that liberal forever.  I don't think anyone higher up then activists can crack.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2009, 04:58:32 am »

Not guilty! That Maneuala Youngblood must be an epic lawyer. (She even has apartments named after herself  :D)

I have an idea, how about after a certain crime value, courtroom results make the news? Something like "(Name) sentenced to (time/Death)" or "(Name) aquited". I mean frequently a very known person getting sentenced or aquited is a very important news story. And certainly the conviction of a notorious terrorist or him getting off at over 100 murder charges and about a dozen combined treason and terrorism charges should make the news.

By the way I've heard that some LCS members can testify against you, how can that happen?

It should also invite raids from yokels and the like who want to dispense "country justice". Or possibly cause city riots a la the end of GTA: San Andreas...
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2009, 05:24:10 am »

It should also invite raids from yokels and the like who want to dispense "country justice". Or possibly cause city riots a la the end of GTA: San Andreas...

While the San Andreas riots and the Rodney King riots they were based on were triggered by the acquittal of police officers, I can see this making sense. They'd be motivated by outrage at the government's apparent unwillingness to protect Conservatives from horrible political violence. Perhaps sleeper judges getting high profile LCS members off the hook could damage the judges issue as well, as people complain about radical Liberals in the justice system.

Oksbad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2009, 02:59:26 pm »

Woot beat the game!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2009, 03:01:47 pm »

Hm. If there are news articles about known terrorists getting off free, would that activate the CCS? And would that negatively affect the Prison, Death Penatly, and Police Behavior issues?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2009, 03:10:45 pm »

Congrats!

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2009, 05:48:04 pm »

--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4