Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 50927 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 1
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2009, 04:12:35 pm »

Another man walks to the townhall. The others see him, he, who has many scars, and has a PPSh-41. The aliens had caused this, this, catastrophe, he said. They must pay.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2009, 04:14:43 pm »

NUKE9.13 greets everyone as they enter the town hall.
"It is good you have come. We have decided that the only way to save ourselves is to kill one man each day. One man we suspect to be an alien."
NUKE9.13 indicates the grenade launcher on the table
"This is what we'll use to kill him. 'twill be fast if not painless, and it will provide at least some entertainment in these dark times..."
The townsfolk cheer this dramatic but necessary approach. The alien scum will die!
Long Live United Forenia!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2009, 04:17:42 pm »

A man walks into the town hall, people are remarking on how he looks suspiciously like Adam Sandler.

He sits down in an awesome, sexy way.

"Gentleman, we have a formidable task ahead of us. We must deduce the menace among us, or all of us may perish."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2009, 04:19:15 pm »

"Do people ever tell you that you look just like Adam Sandler?"

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2009, 04:19:52 pm »

"Yes, yes they do."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2009, 04:21:52 pm »

The lanky man seems startled by the show of heavy weapons in public... then again, the Sheriff hightailed it out of the town before the bridges went down. Those assembled here were all the law there was now. He glances down at the note briefly, before looking up again.

"Judging by the fact that they haven't showed up and killed us all already, they can only strike at night, so we're at least safe for now. Still, how are we going to decide who gets..." he indicates the grenade launcher "tested first?"

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2009, 04:34:52 pm »

"Hey, hey. Guys. You're making a mistake here. There's aliens, and then there's dopplegangers. Stop making mistakes".
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2009, 04:38:32 pm »

"Explain how you know this stranger, it wasn't officially explained!"

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2009, 05:00:57 pm »

"Yes, it was," Pandarsenic - the owner of a local textile mill - points out from where he stands in the doorway. He gestures. On the wall is a sign with a picture of a doppelganger beside a picture of a small gray man. Below it reads in bold text "This is an alien. This is a doppelganger. Know the difference, it could someday save your life." He tries not to think too hard about how it got there. "Also, regarding the grenade launcher - isn't that a bit excessive? What if we select an innocent man? And who fires it? I don't think I could stand to have been the one who pulled the trigger on, you know. One of us. I... I don't think I'd have the stomach for it. But what if we give it to one of the Doppelgangers? They could just run off with it and deprive us of it." He also looks around the room. Fifteen faces stare back into his own. They all think what he does, he's sure - one fourth of the people in this room are inhuman beings who are out for blood.

e: Missing verb in one sentence makes me sound retarded. Also, fixing verb tenses.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:15:07 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2009, 05:11:37 pm »

"It's true... the man is no stranger. He's lived across the street as long as I can remember." says the lanky fellow, his voice quivering nervously in such a crowd. "A-and I find I must agree with the gentleman over there, as we need to be as rational as possible. Random accusations and panic is going to lead to rash decisions, which gives them the advantage. We need to be careful to separate them, who clearly want our blood, and those who are merely concerned citizens."

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2009, 05:17:19 pm »

Another man entered the group, sat at the back and watched

All I have time for at the mo.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2009, 05:20:26 pm »

At the mo? Damn, you must be rushed. :P
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2009, 05:26:30 pm »

"It's true... the man is no stranger. He's lived across the street as long as I can remember." says the lanky fellow, his voice quivering nervously in such a crowd. "A-and I find I must agree with the gentleman over there, as we need to be as rational as possible. Random accusations and panic is going to lead to rash decisions, which gives them the advantage. We need to be careful to separate them, who clearly want our blood, and those who are merely concerned citizens."
An old man stands up, leaning on his cane. He speaks with a soft voice, "Does that reassure any of us? Of course not! Who knows how long they've been among us! Do you? Can you be sure of his innocence at all? I think not! We're all suspicious, and without knowing who is whom we'll never live to find out! I think you're a little suspicious, Solifuge!" he shouts, pointing a long, bony finger at Solifuge.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2009, 05:29:11 pm »

"I accuse chaoticjosh. He looks too much like Adam Sandler. He has to be a doppelganger."

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2009, 05:30:59 pm »

"You-who-look-like-Adam-Sandler! YOU ARE THE DOPPLEGANGER!

Chaoticjosh.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 41