Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 50928 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 1
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2009, 06:03:36 pm »

"This is imagined evidence, I want to survive this thing just like you. Now stop acting so silly."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2009, 06:29:14 pm »

"According to Bramford's 'Treatises on Simulacra: The Dopplerganger and You', a doppleganger must first consume the brain of their victim before assuming their form... thus if this "ChaoticJosh" were Adam Sandler's doppleganger, the origional Adam Sandler would be dead, and it would be all over the news.

I would thusly conclude that his resemblance to Adam Sandler merely indicates that he is an Adam Sandler look-alike... or the Doppleganger of an Adam Sandler lookalike."

The man takes a moment to clean his glasses, before continuing.

"As an aside, I will abstain from voting, until someone can present a logical argument as to why we should kill one of us, especially when we have only a 1-in-4 chance of killing one of them. We should also more closely scrutinize those who are so eager to see heads roll, proverbially speaking."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2009, 06:41:14 pm »

"Okay, I unvote, and vote Solifuge, because he's making up books now. Or he's a doppelganger who reads books about doppelgangers to find ways to cover his tracks."

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2009, 07:04:54 pm »

"According to Bramford's 'Treatises on Simulacra: The Dopplerganger and You', a doppleganger must first consume the brain of their victim before assuming their form... thus if this "ChaoticJosh" were Adam Sandler's doppleganger, the origional Adam Sandler would be dead, and it would be all over the news.

The grim looking man in the back put down his copy of "Paranoia for Dummies" next to the loaded hand gun he now took everywhere with him. 

"I'll point out that if  somebody ate Adam Sandler's brain, chances are nobody would even notice." he said simply.  "But I can't help but notice that we were discussing things civilly until Webadict started pointing fingers.  Somebody is trying to stir up trouble."

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2009, 07:52:56 pm »

A filthy hobo stumbles into the town hall.  An empty bottle of malt liquor is clutched in his right hand.  Some might say that he bears a strong resemblance to the local drunkard, but his face is hidden between such a large mat of tangled hair that its hard to tell.

"The ganglydopples!  Theysh here!  I saw un of em ashplode a car!"
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2009, 08:08:14 pm »

"Mister Phonix," Pandarsenic began, seeming uncertain of how to continue, "You bring up a valid point. But I think we're all quite fearful right now."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2009, 08:42:15 pm »

"Well, I was just voting solifuge to protect myself from Inaluct. So I Abstain from voting at the moment."

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2009, 08:47:23 pm »

"My personal suspicions run highest against webadict and inaluct, at present. Both were initial accusers. I'm not willing to commit to this yet, though....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2009, 09:00:03 pm »

"Oh, really? It would be very unfortunate if an accident were to happen... TO YOUR FACE!!!"

Inaluct throws a paper ball at Pandarsenic. It bounces off his forehead.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2009, 09:05:03 pm »

"My suspicions of inaluct have either just fallen a lot or just risen a lot. I'm not sure if he's just crazy, or if he was unaware of paper's properties because he's a Doppelganger. Or an alien in disguise."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2009, 09:25:57 pm »

"Maybe i look suspicious, but I think the way to flesh out these doppelgangers is to put pressure on them. Make them explain. I'm not a doppelganger. Would a doppelganger really initially accuse anyone? Of course not. That'd make them look suspicious. You young whippersnappers need to learn a thing or two about this. There was another outbreak of these things a long time ago. Long before many of you were born. I remember it. None of them survived... Do you want that to happen again? You're not going to get anywhere by lynching me because I'm trying to help everyone."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2009, 09:32:25 pm »

"Someone wake Zai up. We need more folksy wisdom."

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2009, 09:46:44 pm »

"You kids now. This is some serious business. So you need to treat it as such. It's not like this be a game or some nonsensicalities like that.

"I see no way to further the humanity's cause except by takin' some risks. But this is a difficulty in the process y'see. Without lynching anybody, we ain't gettin' nowhere, except behind where we is now, as these gangs'll murder us in our sleep. Unless there be an undercover agent who can discover whether people are actually people and not gang members or aliens. But we got no way of knowing if there is or not. As if there ain't no agent, then we gots no way of knowing whether people are who they are. If there isn't an agent, then some doppler-gang might claim to be one and we'll never know if they are the real deal or not, as there wouldn't be the real agent to proclamate the doppler as false.

"But that's just this sleepy old timer's jambunckled thoughts. We just need to observe the "people" and decide what to do. I know it's difficult but it is necessary for our survivin'."
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2009, 09:47:45 pm »

Pandarsenic narrows his eyes at webadict. "If none of them survived, only a doppelganger would know of the outbreak, hmmm?"
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2009, 09:50:46 pm »

"Or a alien that survived the attack."
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41