Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 51583 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 5
« Reply #555 on: April 11, 2009, 03:20:30 pm »

I win.

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 11, 2009, 05:55:06 pm »

I'd like to say GG to all.

I had a lot of fun.

I will admit that there was a considerable luck factor in our win.  I was also a bit disappointed that I never got offed.

Then again, my newbie nature nearly got me lynched before I could take out anybody.  I'll be better about it in the next game.

I might try hosting a pirate Mafia too, if anybody is interested.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 11, 2009, 08:46:39 pm »

Three Vets? You must be kidding.

If we lost one Dopp and the Exterminator died, the Dopps would've lost immediately and irrevocably unless a Vet got lynched.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 11, 2009, 08:49:30 pm »

Do it. Any and all mafias are welcome. You may want to wait until after you've played another game to do it, though.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 11, 2009, 08:56:55 pm »

I'd be very interested. You're still a doppelganger, though. I know it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 11, 2009, 09:03:28 pm »

Ah yes. I'm afraid everything I said was a lie to Pandarsenic. In fact, I lied throughout most of the game. You probably shouldn't have trusted me. I'm quite glad you guys did though. Worked out perfectly for my prove Pandarsenic is the Leader bit.

I would like to say this: This is Day 2:
As much as Beacon80 is a danger to us all, there's a small possibility that he's the amazingly dangerous Alien Doppseeker. I'd like to talk to the agent - by proxy through you or directly - about what we should do about Beacon80.
Unfortunately, it has to be via proxy. He has to check people first. He doesn't even want a doctor to talk to him until the doc's scanned.

So, what would you like to say to him?
I'd like to be scanned tonight; if we can confirm a 3-person circle of trust, we're well on our way to forming a powerful townie core, first.
Second, I think we should try to add inaluct to our core once it's developed - if he's a townie. I'll try to get someone else to make the push by implying through PMs if the guy is guilty when we check him.

Sound good?
Aaaaand, I believe he's the Dopp leader. There's nothing I can do to prove this, so I really hope Org is the Vet. I'll need his help.

Check Solifuge tonight. I'll try and deal with Pandarsenic. Do you have anything you wanna say to him?

Nice game to all. I'm afraid that I did lie. A lot. Which is why, if no one noticed, I said, "There are plenty of times when a Townie would need to lie" in game. Sorry for the innocents I got lynched. I'd've preferred to lynch a Dopp...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 11, 2009, 09:10:29 pm »

Too bad you NEVER DID!

<_<
>_>
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 11, 2009, 09:10:47 pm »

Fun Game.
And now that its over, I have this to post. I dont think Meph posted it...
My Death:
You awake in the night, a cracking sound above your head warning you that something is amiss. Your dog is at your side, growling up at the ceiling. You slide out of bed and grab up the pistol you keep on your nightstand. You check your window to make sure that it is secure and the bars in place, and then move off towards the hallway. Your dog moves off ahead of you and down the hall. As you step out of your room, you hear a crash behind you.

Spinning, you snap off several shots at the figure that has crashed down out of your ceiling. It rolls to the side, and then launches itself at you. You fall backwards, the force of the impact sending your pistol flying from your hand. You give an adrenaline fueled lurch and send the monster hurling over you into the hallway. You quickly roll to your feet, looking around wildly for your gun. As the creature gets up you see your dog barrel into it from behind, slamming it back down into the ground with his teeth clamped onto its shoulder.

Thinking quickly, you dash back into your room, where you grab another gun and a bandolier of ammo and grenades off the top of your dresser. You turn back just in time to have the body of your loyal dog crash into you. A moment later your new pistol is kicked from your hand. You lash out with your foot, catching the monster in the knee and toppling it to the ground. You throw your poor dog's body on top of it and dive over the bed. Knowing that you have almost no chance of beating this thing without a gun, you grab one of the grenades off of your bandolier and pull out the pin. As the creature leaps over the bed at you, you grab it by the throat and jam the grenade down it's ugly gullet. "See you in hell, monster!" You growl at it as its claws rip frantically into you. A few seconds later the world explodes, and you drift quietly into death.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 11, 2009, 11:38:39 pm »

Epic.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 11, 2009, 11:46:01 pm »

Sorry for the innocents I got lynched. I'd've preferred to lynch a Dopp...
Too bad you NEVER DID!

<_<
>_>

I do believe I just LOLed.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 11, 2009, 11:47:35 pm »

:P
Hungry for something tastier then pig flesh, Nuke sets off for Org's house. The yard is surrounded by a high fence and gate, the top of the fence studded with sharp stones to keep out unwanted intruders. However, he uses his great strength and climbing ability to leap over the fence from the roof of a nearby house. As he moves stealthily around the yard he detects another presence in the house beyond his target. Canine. That complicates things a bit, but should still be manageable.

After scaling the side of the house he moves over to the small attic window. It is barred, but the holdings are just fastened into wood. A quick pull and the wood breaks free of the house. A little noisier then he'd have liked, but he's inside. He moves carefully about the attic, the floor nothing but rafters and insulation. After a short search he detects his prey beneath him. The insulation is quickly removed, revealing the thin ceiling beneath. With a jump, he crashes through and lands on the carpet beside the bed. Org spins around from his spot by the door, pistol basting. Nuke rolls out of the way and launches himself at Org. They tumble into the hallway, the pistol spinning from Org's hands as the doppelganger's claws rip into the soldier. With a lurch Org sends Nuke flipping over onto the hard floor of the hallway. He scrambles to his feet, looking desperately for his gun.

As Nuke rolls back to his feet he is driven back down by a growling mass of fur and teeth. The dog clamps its teeth down on the doppelganger's shoulder. Nuke hisses in pain and digs his claws into the dogs neck and pulling at it in an effort to remove this new threat.

With the monster occupied, Org runs back into his room, searching for more weapons. He turns back just in time to be bowled over by the body of his faithful dog. Nuke rushes the soldier, kicking the pistol from his hand as he struggles to rise. Org kicks out at the creatures knee, throwing his dog's body on top of the monster as it falls. He then dives over his bed and rolls onto the floor. Nuke shrugs off the dog's corpse and leaps over the bed. Org grabs his neck as he comes over, and shoves a hard metal object in his mouth. "See you in hell, monster!"

Nuke struggles to spit out the object, Org's hands firmly grasped onto the object and the monster. He grimly ignores the raking claws, and simply stares at the eyeless visage before him. Moments later, the night is shattered with the blast of an exploding grenade.

The two surviving doppelgangers wait. And wait. And wait. Eventually, you decide that Nuke will not be returning, and head towards Org's house to investigate. One window has been shattered, and can see dark blood splattered across the walls. A curled doppelganger hand can be seen clutching the bed sheets from the floor. Nuke has obviously failed. Moving carefully, you search the area, but can detect no more signs of life. The body of Org lies on the floor near Nuke, both of them showing serious wounds from sort of explosion. You silently grab the dead soldier's body. You will feast on him, both to assuage your hunger and avenge your fallen kin.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 11, 2009, 11:56:51 pm »

Sorry for the innocents I got lynched. I'd've preferred to lynch a Dopp...
Too bad you NEVER DID!

<_<
>_>

I do believe I just LOLed.
Technically, I got Pandarsenic AND Alexhans lynched. Right?

RIGHT?!?!?!?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 12, 2009, 12:01:36 am »

No. We're going out in a bloody rage once you get your third vote for one of us. :P
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 12, 2009, 12:02:59 am »

My Death:
After updating your log, you head out for your first extermination. If the target is as he seems to be, this should be quick and easy. If he's not, well, that just makes things more interesting.

You move swiftly through the night towards your target's house. Nearby you find some convenient trees, large and well branched. A perfect sniping position. You settle in for a bit to watch your target through the advanced sensors on your gun. No need to risk surprises, after all.

After a while, the house darkens completely and you can see your target slumbering in a large bed. The shot will be tricky, as he's moved furniture in-between himself and the windows. But with high powered weaponry, even walls are no obstacle. As you line up the shot, however, you find yourself being launched from the tree. You land heavily on the ground. Unhurt, fortunately, but your screening device is damaged in the process. No time to think about that, though, as you fire at the creature in the tree that attacked you. Your first blast rips through the tree where the creature was perched, missing it by mere inches. As it leaps down from the tree you roll to your feet and send another blast flying at it. It weaves to the side, the stray bolt turning a nearby trashcan into smoldering bits. The creature, obviously a doppelganger, is fast. Faster then expected. It reaches you before you can get off another shot and rips your gun-arm off at the elbow. You let out an involuntary scream as you step back, your other hand already moving down to grab the knife from your belt. The creature lunges at you, and you slash upwards with your knife. It connects, be the creature doesn't even flinch. Your vision fades as its incredibly strong hands close about your throat.

Your death is swift and painless.

Who was that Doppleganger? Tell me it was you, Panda. It'd be fitting.

I too dealt with the devil in this game.
Spoiler: Look Scooby, a Clue! (click to show/hide)

Also, it's a pity we weren't better friends, Webadict, what with you investigating me, and inadvertently siccing the dopples on me, and me trying to blast you into carbon atoms...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 12:05:27 am by Solifuge »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 12, 2009, 12:04:08 am »

Nope. NUKE9.13 there.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 41