Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 36479 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 1- Lightsabers & giant teddy bears.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2009, 12:30:00 pm »

I take a yellow lightsaber and practice with it.

EDIT: I take a yellow lightsaber and attempt to improve it's armour-piercing quality.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:55:27 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2009, 01:39:07 pm »

I ask the guard about the rules concerning weapons on-board the station. If they're allowed, I'll grab one of our lightsabers.

Either way, even if those don't count as free actions, I'll look for somebody who is willing to buy the alcohol, and see what we can get for the alcohol.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2009, 02:32:45 pm »

I attempt to disable the computers IDIOT SHEILD and wiether I am sucessful or not, uproot the CPU from the ship and bring it onto the teddy bear thing.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 02:44:22 pm »

I attempt to disable the computers IDIOT SHEILD and wiether I am sucessful or not, uproot the CPU from the ship and bring it onto the teddy bear thing.
If you break that computer you'll have to steer manually the whole time.
But be my guest.
Long Live United Forenia!

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 02:57:53 pm »

If there is still space then sign me up
You can jump aboard in cyclops.

Since they didn't go to Cyclops can I jump aboard at Smuggles instead?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 03:03:27 pm »

If there is still space then sign me up
You can jump aboard in cyclops.

Since they didn't go to Cyclops can I jump aboard at Smuggles instead?

Smuggles is in the cyclops system. If the crew accepts you you can jump aboard.
What says the crew?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 04:31:39 pm »

I vote we let him join. I sure don't want to supervise the unloading of this alcohol all by myself, and we have plenty of spare weapons.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 04:33:42 pm »

I train with the lightsaber. Then I get a few pirates and we train shooting/light sabering.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 06:23:19 pm »

I wish to jump aboard as well, please.

If I am allowed on, I take two light sabers, leaving one in my pocket (it's a spare, you see?), and begin practicing against the dummy.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 11:41:16 pm »

I'll take a lightsaber, and watch over Katsuun while he fiddles with the computer. If he does anything that I think is very stupid, I'll stop him from breaking the computer.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 01:02:38 am »

I say we let them in.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 01:19:23 am »

I agree.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2009, 03:05:11 am »

Excellent that's all six.
I'll take a lightsaber, and watch over Katsuun while he fiddles with the computer. If he does anything that I think is very stupid, I'll stop him from breaking the computer.
Thank heavens for Cheeetar, because |. Katsuun grabs a lightsaber and starts hacking at the navigation system. Cheeetar rushes over to stop him. He manages to stop katsuun from doing too much damage. | Katsuun snarls and attacks cheeetar.| Cheeetar parries Katsuun's amateur attack, and the shock jars the lightsaber out of Katsuun's hand. Cheeetar shakes Katsuun around till he stops being silly.

I grab two lightsabers and try to turn them off for better transportation. I also carefully examine the sabers.
| Errol takes two lightsabers from the crate and looks at them. With a simple flick of a switch the whole pulsing-energy blade thing can be extended or retracted. They are powered by double D fuel cells, which won't run out in your lifetime. You swing them around to get a feel for them.

I take a yellow lightsaber and attempt to improve it's armour-piercing quality.
| You grab a lightsaber and investigate it's armour piercing qualities by hacking at a bit of wrecked spaceship. It takes a while but you finally manage to cut through...
Ayup.

I ask the guard about the rules concerning weapons on-board the station. If they're allowed, I'll grab one of our lightsabers.

Either way, even if those don't count as free actions, I'll look for somebody who is willing to buy the alcohol, and see what we can get for the alcohol.
You walk up to the guard.
"Those two better not bring it in here" he says, indicating cheeetar and katsuun.
"They won't" you reply. "Can we bring our sabers aboard?"
"Nope. No weapons on the station at all. You can leave them here and get them back when you leave. You shouldn't need them, no one but the guards have weapons"
You nod and walk back to the ship. |You take a few bottles of the cheap alcohol and head back to the station. The guard pats your pockets to check for weapons and then waves you through. You enter through an arch set in the fur of the bear. You emerge onto a well-lit tunnel. The walls are furry, the floor metal. There are metal doors set into the walls every now and then. Following the passage you pass a few guards and reach a balcony. Above you you can see balconies stretching up the length of the bear. Below you they stretch down and split into two at the legs. A sign informs you that the market is situated on the hip level. You locate a lift and head down. You quickly emerge into a much darker tunnel. The floor is dirty and the walls have been stripped of their fur. Hurrying along you | stumble across two men in dark clothing. 'Thieves!' you think, as they turn around. They grin at you and you see with growing distress that their teeth are bloodied.
"Help!" you cry. The men attack you | they were not expecting to be interrupted so their attacks are not as well coordinated as they might want, but the man on the left (man1) cuts you in the arm. Just as you are thinking of giving up you hear heavy footsteps coming towards you. The men turn, listen for a moment, and then flee, but not soon enough, for soon after two armoured teddies jump over you and strike them down.
At this point you lose conciousness. 

I train with the lightsaber. Then I get a few pirates and we train shooting/light sabering.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'grab a few pirates'. There is no one here but you people and the guard. An no one wants to train with you.
| You offer to train with some people but everyone is busy doing other stuff, so you train against the dummy. You soon learn how to hold the saber, and where on the blade to catch in coming blows. However the dummy's attacks are too predictable to train technique.. you grab more junk and fiddle with the dummy. | Now it swings it's blade around in one of two dozen available patterns, and will parry incoming attacks.
Your lightsabering skill increases. The dummy is improved. You lucky bastard.

Quote from:  teddy guards
They help this hero who helped them catch the infamous blood brothers.
| After handcuffing the brothers, guard1 leads them away whilst guard2 picks up Nirur. He brings him out of the slums and into the market. | He notices the bottles in Nirur's pockets, sighs, and throws them away.
"kelp beer" he mutters.
A medic is called over to dress Nirur's wound, and a small crowd of admirers gathers round this villain-chasing hero. | Rumours of Nirur's deeds spread, grow, exaggerate, and spawn new actions from nothing, and soon Nirur is the most feared pirate in all of the galaxy, the bane of the government, representative of the peoples, fighter of injustice, yada yada yada. (Two people in particular seem eager to leave their life on Smuggles behind to join him)

Statuses:
Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

OK, now for school. Please note any mistakes.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2009, 03:13:53 am »

I'll change my lightsaber colour to orange, and then start running around a bit, practicing my endurance and (possibly) agility.
I've played some mafia.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2009, 06:13:53 am »

Realizing that using the computer is pointless, I attempt to enter Smuggles and use the nearest internet cafe to surf various sites regarding CPU mantienance, since I need to try and lower the IDIOT_SHEILD on the ships CPU.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33