Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you like:

The Day extended by 24 hours?
The Day ended at 11 Central?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31

Author Topic: DF Mafia Round 3 (Dwarves Win)  (Read 45216 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Day 3)
« Reply #210 on: April 06, 2009, 05:39:31 pm »

Are there any games where the GM isn't practically hostile to the players?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2009, 06:11:10 pm »

Are there any games where the GM isn't practically hostile to the players?

They aren't really hostile unless you cheat.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2009, 01:01:21 am »

The votes are tallied up... The Mayor steps forth.

"We've got a total of 3 votes here, and the winning vote is..." He looks at the tally, and whispers off to the side to his Friend, "How is this possible?" who only proceeds to shrug.

"Well... we've got a tie! According to Dwarven tradition... No one is lynched."

The crowd thinks for a bit and suddenly, someone yells, "How is that possible?" Another yells, "Wasn't somebody voted twice?"

The Mayor tries to explain, but the crowd won't have it. Instead, they throw HIM onto the hammering block. Unfortunately, he actually IS the mayor...

It is now Night... Send your actions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Night 3)
« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2009, 11:10:14 am »

I haven't received nearly enough Night actions as I'd want. Send them now!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Night 3)
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2009, 10:27:26 pm »

Everybody gets up from their sleep. In one of the hallway, sits the Sheriff, Alexhans, with his head split open. Next to him lies an Oak Log, which is covered in blood. Also, the body of LASD, Woodcrafter and Lover, is found in the river. Inspection of his house finds a suicide note.

It is now Day.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Day 4)
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2009, 10:41:08 pm »

Crap.  Crap, crap, crap.

Well, I've got no moves left, might as well roleclaim.  I am the child.  I've been in contact with Alexhans, LASD, and Cheeetar.  Unfortunately they've all been killed by the elves.  I guess I should apologize to ChaoticJosh, since I essentially got him lynched.  I was unaware that there could be two Woodcrafters, and I had LASD confirmed from the start.  I know only one other to be a confirmed dwarf, and I would very much appreciate a guard tonight.  Preferably all of them.

Last night I confirmed that Solifuge is the anti-town, pointy eared, unicorn riding pansy that he claimed to be.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2009, 12:10:21 am »

Good enough for me. If you're lying, we'll find out soon enough. Therefore, I vote Solifuge.

I am anti-town.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2009, 02:39:04 am »

I believe you. Solifuge
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2009, 03:15:45 am »

Last night I confirmed that Solifuge is the anti-town, pointy eared, unicorn riding pansy that he claimed to be.

That is a dirty move Karlito.

This statement is a lie. I am the Child, and have been in contact with Karlito since I checked him on the first turn. It would seem that he has been systematically killing all the people I've cleared, until there was no one left to vouch for me but him, and now is claiming My role, using My information as his own... and to top it all off, now claims I'm an Elf!

Lynch Karlito, because he is without a doubt the Sly Elf.

I wish I'd checked your honesty again after the first turn, once Pandarsenic came up with the elf-proof method. Luckily for me, I've made contact with Org, and verified him several nights prior, without informing anyone. As soon as he can vouch for me, I can prove to everyone that Karlito is really the Sly Elf.

EDIT: If you listen to him and lynch me today, we're as good as done. He's pulled this card as a last resort, in hopes to kill off the final investigator. Even when we spend tomorrow's lynch taking care of him, we'll still have no Sheriff, no Child, and no chance to beat the elves.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:33:13 am by Solifuge »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2009, 03:24:36 am »

Unvote. I'll wait for Org's response then.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2009, 04:21:46 am »

I guess I should apologize to ChaoticJosh, since I essentially got him lynched.  I was unaware that there could be two Woodcrafters, and I had LASD confirmed from the start.  I know only one other to be a confirmed dwarf, and I would very much appreciate a guard tonight.  Preferably all of them.

Aside from you lurking until you finally came out now, this statement is the hardest piece of evidence against you, Karlito. You led two bandwagons, one against ChaoticJosh, who was claiming to be woodcutter, and should have in no way been targeted by a sane Dwarf when we both knew I could investigate him, and against Org, who is the only other living confirmed Dwarf.

Also, you know full well that there is most likely no guard left, since you killed Cheetar as soon as he was cleared via being Lover to LASD... which, by the way, was a really sly move. Targetting Cheetar in the night allowed you to "kill" his lover LASD, without making it look suspicious to us. If LASD had been the target, we would have noticed the pattern, as all our recent confirmations were being systematically killed.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2009, 04:35:07 am »

If one of you is the child, I really would have appreciated it if you had given me something to work with.
My full sig

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 10, 2009, 04:37:05 am »

If one of you is the child, I really would have appreciated it if you had given me something to work with.
What, they would have revealed they were the child and gotten killed for you? When you wanted to stop playing the game?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2009, 04:44:12 am »

You're thinking of the wrong game. I was replaced in that one.

EDIT: I was asking for people to PM me information.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:45:52 am by Archangel »
My full sig

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2009, 04:50:02 am »

You're thinking of the wrong game. I was replaced in that one.

EDIT: I was asking for people to PM me information.
Oh, sorry.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31