Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31

Author Topic: RTTF! - Tiebreaker Challenge Part 1, Team Alpha  (Read 41864 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Am I going to get the +1 roll since you know, I told you what they have in common.

Anyway, I run towards the finish line.

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile

I'm afraid not, young penguin, read what I wrote again. Such tricks will probably be common throughout the race. 
BTEAMHOB-Year 10 - It's POI'd to the extreme

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

They're medical ailments.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

I'm afraid not, young penguin, read what I wrote again. Such tricks will probably be common throughout the race. 
You changed it! RAWR ><

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then why doesn't it say "last edit: X day Y time yadda yadda"

I get the +1 roll?!? Right?!?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile

You changed it! RAWR ><
I assure you I did not. The edit in that post was putting in the Pre-game statuses as well as the challenge itself. I will issue a new challenge every second turn or so, so in the future you will have a chance to win the bonus if you are clever. 

Shoruke, it does say last edit in that post. And you do win the challenge, this time. I wonder when the other players will post their actions though...

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It does say last edit in that post.

Goddammit, so it does. Why does the 'last edit' message have to be so... subliminal? Gah.

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile

i'll post my first action:

i'll try to trip whoever move forward ;)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Knowing that, I run forward, evading Aussie :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

I as well just start running forward.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile

Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road. The first turn will be posted in about 2 hours or so.

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile
Re: Race to the Finish! - Turn 1: Trip attack!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2009, 04:37:36 pm »

Alright, I finished a little early. Now ROLL TO DODGE!!!

i'll try to trip whoever move forward ;)
You decide to try to stop Siquo from advancing, and you stick your foot out! | You manage to get in the way of everyone! |You maintained perfect balance during your wild movements, but only managed to trip Siquo and make Emperor stumble a bit. 

I as well just start running forward.
You barely avoided Aussies trippy movements, | then started walking forwards slowly.  You only moved 10m.

Anyway, I run towards the finish line.
You got a little messed up thanks to Aussie, and so was hampered in your running effort.| You still managed to go 30m though.

...That's great. I'm gonna run like hell towards the finish line.
| After quickly jumping over Aussie’s flying feet, you start running. Despite the fact that you are the donut-laden type, you manage to get up to a good jogging speed for a bit. You are 80m closer to winning now. 

Knowing that, I run forward, evading Aussie :)
You didn’t manage to evade Aussie, and so you fell to the hard metal floor. |You weren’t hurt in the fall though, and you stand up again.| Just as you about to finally start moving, | a door in the wall appears and a rabid cat robot jumps out! The door closes behind it.

NPCs
Rabid Cat: A robotic cat that has been programmed to exhibit rabies-like symptoms. Receives -1 to accuracy rolls. Undamaged, for now. At 0m.

Spoiler: Statuses after turn (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:44:13 pm by R1ck »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2009, 06:42:08 pm »

I keep running.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2009, 11:03:58 pm »

Keep on runnin'!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2009, 11:08:23 pm »

Keep on runnin'!

I just said, I am! Jeez!

(kidding)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31