Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Requesting a full list of issues and how to affect them.  (Read 1724 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting a full list of issues and how to affect them.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 04:59:28 pm »

Doesn't attacking the court house only affect Gay Rights and Abortion if you talk to the jury about those issues?

Nope. You tamper with the jury, you affect Death Penatly, Justices, Free Speech, Abortion, and Gay Rights issue...all at once. It doesn't matter. No matter what crime you commit, you affect all issues attached to that specific location.

Also note that Gun Laws are based slightly off Death Penatly's views, so attacking a Court House basically allow you to affect SIX laws.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 05:16:10 am »

I always imagined the gentleman's club to be a real gentleman's club rather than a euphemistic strip club, but I honestly don't know what the original intent was.

praguepride

• Bay Watcher
  • DF is serious business!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 09:30:59 am »

Considering that there's an age limit to get in, I always thought it was a strip club, at least until I got in and found out there weren't any dancers inside :(
Man, dwarves are such a**holes!

Even automatic genocide would be a better approach
Pages: 1 [2]