Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 40196 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 08:37:22 am »

can i be put on the waiting list?

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 11:32:36 am »

i search for a good axe and armor
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 10:37:11 pm »

Yes, you can be on the waiting list. The waiting list can become outrageously long if enough people sign up.

Katsuun:
You try to pick up the staff. {} You succeed, and the staff is very, very firmly in your grip, and the staff's magic field fully surrounds you. You try to use divination to learn about the siege through divination. {} You learn that the next room over has armor and shields and some potions and... the spell ends.

Inaluct: You try to pick up the staff. {} You pick up a random staff-shaped stick with no magical properties. You try to devise a spell to control creatures. {} You now know a spell to control weak-minded people or animals.

Errol: You try to pick up a halberd. {} you succeed. You try to pick up a bow with your other hand. {} You fail. You try to pick up a quiver of arrows. {} You take the fullest quiver, which has 40 extra-sharp arrows, and sling it over your back with STYLE. You are already holding the halberd and therefore don't need to equip it.

Flintus10:
You try to take a bow. {} You take a bow. You try to take a dagger. {} You miss the dagger as you try to take it, stumble, and bonk your head on the wall. It is bruised! (your head, not the wall) Silly you. You forgot arrows.

Digital Hellhound:
You try to take a staff. {} You try to swipe it off the wall, but you miss. You try to cast a healing spell on Flintus10. {} The bruise on Flintus10's head starts bleeding slowly. At least you have a clue as to how to not do it next time.

Zasit Alebath:
You try to take a battleaxe off the wall. {} You don't. You try to take some armor off the wall. {}You take that pesky battleaxe off the wall, since there is no armor in here.

Situation:
The fighting sound are getting closer... kinda. Maybe.

Flint10 Rolls for regeneration: 2. No recovery.

Statuses:
Katsuun:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Inaluct:

Errol:

Flintus10:

Digital Hellhound:

Zasit Alebath:

I'm not going to lie, I took it easy on you guys this turn. Next turn the actual epicness starts, including your own injuries. By the way, Flint, you aren't hurt badly enough to actually affect you. As the game progresses, you will learn more about your spells (and possibly equipment and skills) and more information will be available about them in the character statuses. And if anyone's wondering why it took me all day to post, it's ironically because I was playing DND.  :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:34:41 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 11:40:37 pm »

I put on a helmet.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 12:32:26 am »

Sorry Flintus!

I attempt to Heal Flintus. (I have a feeling I'll just make it worse.)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 04:42:02 am »

I give Flintus my quiver and put on some armor.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 05:10:30 am »

I shake both Hellhound's and errol's hands (if they are successful) and put on some armor.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 06:07:40 am »

I channel my divineing spell at the noise. Also, I tell everyone about the stuff in the next room.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 06:58:46 am »

i search for some booze, and if i find it i gulp some down... hell, it might be my last one :(
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 03:50:41 pm »

Inaluct:
You try to put on a helmet. {} Despite Katsuun telling you exactly how to get to where there is armor, you simply continue to look around this room for some. You obviously don't find any, or manage to put any on.

Digital Hellhound:
You take a retry at healing Flintus10. {} You succeed! Flintus10 is now healed.

Errol:
You attempt to give Flintus10 your quiver of 40 extra-sharp arrows. {} You instead take off your left shoe and hand it to him. You try to put on some armor. {} You run out the door, down the hallway a short ways, and duck into the next door you see. You put on some leather armor.

Flintus10:
You try to shake Digital Hellhound's hand. {} He is holding his hand out to you, but you miss it. You then run into the other supply room and try to shake Errol's hand. {} You shake his leg instead, using your elbow. He understands that you're just pulling his leg and ignores it. You try to put on some armor. {} You find a backpack and put it on, dumping Errol's left shoe into it.

Katsuun:
You attempt to scry down the hall. {} You see a group of humans fighting a group of goblins. The goblins have inferior armor, but some kind of strange weapon. The goblins seem to be winning. Thankfully, they're a good ways away, so you still have some time.

Zasit Alebath:
You search for booze. {} You run into the other supply room, and find some strange white powder arranged into lines. You snort it, and are now slightly baked.

Situation:
Inaluct, Digital Hellhound, and Katsuun are in a room full of weapons. Errol, Flintus10, and Zasit Alebath are in an adjacent room full of armor, empty backpacks, and sealed crates with a sudden lack of non-medical drugs on them. There is a siege down the hall, which the goblin invaders are winning.

Inaluct:

Digital Hellhound:

Errol:

Flintus10:

Katsuun:

Zasit Alebath:

By the way, everyone, don't get discouraged if you fail to pick something up once. Those of you who didn't manage to grab everything you needed can try again.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:35:17 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 03:56:08 pm »

I'll alert everyone about the Golbins and their weapon, then get some potions from the next room.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 04:07:24 pm »

I'll grab some armor. :P

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 04:32:40 pm »

I'll grab some armor. :P

What, that's it?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 04:33:58 pm »

Okay, never mind.

I'll look for a boomerang.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 03:21:08 am »

i hide behind the crates, in hope of taking some invaders from an ambush
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40