Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 40197 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 03:40:48 am »

I'll grab some armor from the adjacent room and prepare to heal if somebody gets wounded.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 04:04:22 am »

I grab a backpack and practise using my halberd. I have one, even if you forgot to put it into my inventory.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 04:06:30 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2009, 04:36:33 am »

(I am keeping the shoe  :P)

And I will again try to grab any armor i can find as well as a nice quiver of arrows. 

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 11:17:44 am »

What? I totally wrote down your halberd. Now I just need for nobody to check the "last edit:" times on the previous turns.

Katsuun:
You run to the supply room and try to grab some potions. {} You grab a backpack which contains some random potions.

Inaluct:
You run to the next room and try to grab some armor. {} You see a piece of plate mail on the wall, but it is electrically charged with like, a billion volts. You are electrocuted, and don't manage to pick up the armor (not that you want that particular suit any more). You then search around for a boomerang. {} by standing up behind the crates.

Digital Hellhound:
You run to the next room, and {}pick up a piece of chain mail, for it's mixture of lightness and metal hardness. You put it on. {} You charge a healing spell for use.  The spell is so well done that it will not dissipate until it is used.

Errol:
You try to grab a backpack, {} But you look for them in the wrong corner of the room and don't find any. You swing your halberd at one of the crates to get a feel for it {}, but you miss the empty crate you were aiming at and you hit a crate full of gunpowder instead. It explodes! Thankfully, none of the other crates are affected, but your face is. You decide that one-handed is NOT a good way to hold a halberd.

Flintus10:
You try to take some armor, {}but you realize just in time that it's the charged plate mail that got Inaluct, and decide against taking that one. You then {}climb onto one of the crates, jump up and grab a quiver of 40 extra-sharp arrows that was in the rafters for whatever reason. You sling the quiver of arrows over your back.

Situation: You can hear goblinoid warcries very nearby, and from the sound you guess that they're quite close to the supply room you're all in. You could rush out of the room and try to surprise them, or you could fortify your position and use the door as a chokepoint.

Katsuun:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Inaluct:

Zasit Alebath:

Digital Hellhound:

Errol:

Flintus10:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 11:20:02 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 11:36:32 am »

I vote we fortify our position and use the door as a chokepoint.

I Heal inaluct and fortify our position :D.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 11:45:01 am »

I'll tear a strip of my clothing off and use it to rig a trap using the vials on alchemist fire I have centered on the door we're apparently trying to fortify.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2009, 11:47:55 am »

I fortify the position by moving some crates (preferably gunpowder) near the door.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2009, 12:03:11 pm »

i try to pick up a suit of armor
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2009, 12:37:49 pm »

I also help fortify our position.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2009, 04:19:58 pm »

Just waiting for Flint. It'd be cool to get 2 or (nigh-unprecedentedly) 3 turns in today.  :P
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2009, 06:28:32 pm »

Well I will try yet again to put on some armor, and i will also wear the shoe.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2009, 07:18:37 pm »

Yay! Two turns today!  ;D Since Digital Hellhound healed everyone, Inaluct's pain and Zasit Alebath's druggedness were gone by the time they rolled.

Digital Hellhound:
You try to heal Inaluct. {} All of your team's wounds are healed, and you learn an area-of-effect healing spell.

Katsuun:
You take out one of the vials of Alchemist's Fire, tear a strip off your shirt, and {} Rig the door so that, when it is opened, that Alchemist's Fire will fall onto whoever comes through.

Errol:
{} You examine the contents of one of the crates (by opening it first); it's filled with gunpowder. You place the crate by the door, and tweak Katsuun's trap (just a little bit) so that when the door is opened the Alchemist's Fire will fall into gunpowder, not enemies. The boom is going to be quite spectacular. The soot falls off your face.

Zasit Alebath: (You should know you can try and pick up as much stuff as you want, as long as you can carry it all, plus one other action)
You try to take a suit of armor,{} but instead you pick up a crate full of bandages and somehow manage to wear it on your torso. You don't know how you did it, and you don't bother trying to find out.

Inaluct:
{}You take a piece of plate mail (your electricity is transferred to it) and place it on top of the door. Anyone who makes it into the room despite the large explosion, will now have a big, heavy piece of armor fall on them and zap them.

Flintus10:
{} You once again somehow fail to take any armor off the wall. You instead take Errol's left shoe out of your backpack and equip it as armor. Once finished, you realize you have absolutely no idea how you did that.

Everyone:
Knowing that there is a BIG explosion imminent, you all run to the far side of the room and cower in fear.

NPCs:
Three orcs burst into the room, wearing iron chain mail and carrying... Well, who knows what they're carrying. It's some kind of pole-arm weapon you've never seen before. It's like a halberd, but with the blade extending further down the shaft. You decide to call this strange weapon a 'choppa'.

As the orcs burst into the room, the cork of the bottle of Alchemist's Fire rips off, spilling suddenly-flaming liquid into the gunpowder. It ignites! You are safe, but the orcs must roll to dodge.

Orc 1: [6]: The first orc does a cartwheel, and is shunted sideways by the shockwave! It lands perfectly unharmed next to the pile of crates, but stumbles when it tries to charge your group. It gets up, embarrassed but ready to fight.
Orc 2: [6]: The second orc does a matrix-style backflip out of the room, and triangle jumps off the wall in the hallway! The explosion passes harmlessly underneath it, scorching the wall.
Orc 3: [2]: The third orc, caught completely by surprise, is instantly incinerated.

Orc 2 (again): [2]:The second orc lands softly in the hallway, and rushes into the room! Only to have a rather heavy set of electrically charged armor fall on its head, like an anvil with extra nerve-pwning capabilities. It isn't dead, but it's not going to be moving on its own for a while.

Situation: Basically, you have one orc to deal with. Careful though, it's got a choppa (+1 to accuracy and damage) and is wearing chain mail (-1 to accuracy and damage if you try to hit it in melee).

Digital Hellhound:

Katsuun:

Errol:

Zasit Alebath:

Inaluct:

Flintus10:

If there's any mistakes, tell me. I have a sneaking suspicion I might have made one or two, but I can't be sure and I have no idea where. And you guys should probably try and deal with that orc.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 10:47:20 am by shoruke »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2009, 07:26:21 pm »

I attempt to control the orc's mind.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2009, 09:04:46 pm »

Woot, sounds like some fun. I'd like to join the waiting list if I may.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2009, 11:03:26 pm »

Yes you can.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40