Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 40200 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - On vacation for the greater good
« Reply #585 on: July 20, 2009, 02:27:36 pm »

Finally! The turn! Now using Cinnamon Rolls. By the way all of you, plus the NPCs and locations, take up 219 kb.

Inaluct:
You dismiss your plastic golem, and the (damaged) plastic blocks fall to the ground in a heap along with your sword and antman shield. You then try to create a much bigger golem, made from earth. {} Nothing happens. Well, since that's not working, you order your plastic... golem... to... dammit. Barring golem fighting, you flee towards the castle.

KnightedSkull: (yes you still need oxygen)
You attempt to use your geomancy skills to fashion yourself armor that is both hard and flexible. Then you pause for a second. How does that work? Oh yes, chainmail. {} You manage to forge yourself an earthen shield.

Luke_Prowler:
You take out your ChAoS Stone and {} ohh crap, you put too much power into activating it. Your soul is slightly corrupted by the effect the stone gives off, but it says "Your soul is 31... sorry, make that 33% corrupted by ChAoS." You place the stone in your backpack once again, and set off- and then you fall over. Stupid hooves. You're going to need to practice walking around. {} You are now practiced enough that you can walk around comfortably.

Muwahahaha:
You draw your sword. Ooh aah, shiny and blessed and stuff. You take out your ChAoS stone and {} activate it shoddily. It tells you "Your blessed sword is able to kill ChAoS creatures." Well that's useful. You try to mutate your silly ChAoS tentacles away, saying "Your blessed sword is able to kill ChAoS creatures" to bypass your own security... {} it doesn't work. Your bodily security system gives you a magical backlash. Your head is moderately injured.

Errol:
{} You activate your suspended teleportation, although it's not the greatest. You have a very limited time in the nether-dimension. "Hey EVftN-D, how do I reverse the effects of ChAoS on my body?" {} "Well," the voice responds, "If you'd played ADOM, you'd know that you need a scroll or potion of ChAoS resistance. But since this isn't ADOM, those will just slow down the ChAoS instead of cleanse you... in your dimension, you require holy water. Fortunately, the church nearby has a stock of 8 bottles. So you c-" You spell ends and you plop back into reality. "DAMMIT I'M STILL ON FIRE!" You sprint up the stairs or whatever through the castle, and make it into the church. Muwahahaha is standing there with a really nice-looking sword and a headache, but off to the side is a rack of 8 potions of Holy Water. They're even labelled with your group's names. You take the one with your name, uncork it, scream "OHMYGOD I'M ON FIRE AAAH" and pour the water over yourself. You don't feel any different ChAoS-wise (you were supposed to DRINK it), but at least you aren't on fricking fire anymore.

Vlynndar:
Having read the RTD thread from beginning to this point (you have, haven't you?), you happen to know this really handy-dandy path to a storeroom in the basement which contains Shoruke's stash of Applied Phlebotinum. So, you set off walking, and sure as hell you are in a room full of magical crates. Oh, and with armor on the walls. Unfortunately none of the armor looks fire-retardant. {} Then you notice a patch of wall that's slightly different from the rest. Upon investigation, there is a button on the wall, which causes a secret door to open. It leads to a closet containing fireman's garb. {} {} {} You take the coat and boots, but decide that the hat is not stylish and you put {} an empty crate on your head instead. You also equip your coat and boots. Wait, what about gloves? you ask yourself. {} Indeed. What about gloves? You leave the storeroom and head upstairs to the monastery.

Katsuun: (AI)
You head up to the church and {} pick Errol up and carry him around for a bit. Then you put him down because humans are heavy goddamn sacks of water.

Zasit Alebath: (AI)
Katsuun had a good idea when he decided to go to the church and pick something up, so you go too. {} Unlike Katsuun, however, you figure that trying to pick a human up looks quite strenuous and you decide not to.

The antmen? I frankly don't care about them right now, since non-player-controlled AI's can't 'T'ravel. New rule right there. So... I guess they all just burn to death or something. And Digital Hellhound's zombie won't roll to recover (he's DEAD) or resist fire (since cuz, you know, dead is not conducive to willpower). The zombie also won't 'T'ravel, because it um... can't shamble around fast enough. Surelet'sgowiththat. So no AI turns! Sweet!

Inaluct rolls for fire resistance (torso): 5. He is not hurt.
Inaluct rolls for fire resistance (right leg): 5. He is, again, not hurt.
Inaluct rolls for recovery (right arm):5. His right arm is now only bruised.
Inaluct rolls for recovery (right leg): 6. His right leg is now also only bruised.
Katsuun rolls for recovery (right leg): 4. Nope.
Katsuun rolls for recovery (left leg): 5. Yup, it's fine now.
Zasit Alebath rolls for fire resistance (right leg):1. Aah your torso is on fire! Plus your leg took damage.
Zasit Alebath rolls for fire resistance (left leg):6 Your left leg is no longer on fire.
Zasit Alebath rolls for recovery(left arm):3. Nope.
Zasit Alebath rolls for recovery(right leg):1 You had your weight on both legs when the fire broke your right one, and your own weight crushes it. Your leg is now mangled.
Zasit Alebath rolls for recovery(left leg):4. Nope.
KnightedSkull rolls for fire resistance (right leg):4. You do not take damage.
KnightedSkull rolls for fire resistance (left leg):2. You are burnt, and your leg breaks.
KnightedSkull rolls for recovery (left arm):3. Nope.
KnightedSkull rolls for recovery (right leg):1. Nope.
KnightedSkull rolls for recovery (left leg): 2. Also nope.
Errol rolls for recovery (right leg): 4. Nope.
Errol rolls for recovery (left leg): 6. Your left leg is now bruised.

Inaluct rolls for ChAoS: 6.
KnightedSkull rolls for ChAoS: 3.
KnightedSkull rolls for rounding: 2.
Luke_Prowler rolls for ChAoS: 4.
Muwahahaha rolls for ChAoS: 5.
Muwahahaha rolls for rounding: 2.
Errol rolls for ChAoS: 4.
Vlynndar rolls for ChAoS: 6. You slow down and speed up randomly.
Katsuun rolls for ChAoS: 4.
Zasit Alebath rolls for ChAoS: 3.
Zasit Alebath rolls for rounding: 6.

Spoiler: Inaluct (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vlynndar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Swarm of Bugs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Cave (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Castle Courtyard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Castle Church (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Castle Main Chamber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Castle Storerooms (click to show/hide)

Well the last part of making this turn (i.e. putting the statuses in, and changing everything) was REALLY easy. Open the program, hit print, copy, paste, done. And yes, I do realize that there are some grammar issues in the inventory (such as "A Clothing") but I'll fix those someday.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 01:25:27 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!
« Reply #586 on: July 20, 2009, 03:02:00 pm »

Still, it does say I have "-A Clothes: (worn)", but not that I'm wearing parts of a firefighters suit.

Game comment commencing:
SWEET! I'm a lagging firefighter!

I'm going to grab a bottle of holy water (The one with my name on it) and store it. I'll also activate my stone.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 20, 2009, 07:56:52 pm »

I grab my holy water potion and chug it in the awesomest way possible. Then head into the storeroom and pick up any healing potions i find, any magical gear i find and any big fancy plate armor I find (including, preferably, a helmet... ewww... tentacles...).

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 21, 2009, 06:28:21 am »

And now I chug the bottle of a random party member (NOT Muwahahahaha) and then look for a priest to bless more water.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 21, 2009, 08:56:36 am »

I came expecting delicious snacks and I was sorely disappointed.

I'm never having relations with you people again.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 21, 2009, 10:43:43 am »

I put out the fire and then take a holy water bottle, but not drink it! For later.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 21, 2009, 12:34:31 pm »

[ :D you're back!]

Lets see, what to do, what to do. well, we could talk to the king about what happened, then train up and go back. but for now, I'm going to go to the church and drink some holy water. then I should find a place to store the stone, so that it will stop corrupting me.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]