Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Alien Mafia #2---DAY 5  (Read 24345 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Mafia #2---DAY 5
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2009, 04:56:19 pm »

Or just get rid of the role entirely. If you don't place ridiculous restrictions on the lynch seeker, then nobody will actually vote, and nothing will be done during the day.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Mafia #2---DAY 5
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2009, 06:26:56 pm »

New Role Idea:

Doppleganger: Did you know memories are good for your brain? This Alien does, and he wants to eat as many memories as possible. Every night, the Doppleganger chooses to eat somebody's memory, and thus take his place. In order to take his place, the Doppleganger fakes his own death.

In game terms, if the Doppleganger succeds in eating someone, the player controlling the Doppleganger dies, while the player who gets 'eaten' get the new Doppleganger Alien role. The new Doppleganger Alien chooses to eat somebody at night, and so the process repeats. The previous Doppleganger players can talk to the new Doppleganger Alien, to represent all those memories helping the brainpower of the Alien increase. All the Doppleganger Players wins if the Doppleganger eats 5 memories. Feeling energized from a good week's breakfast, the Doppleganger can leave Earth and go about his daily life.

This should be less stupid than the Mind Control Alien.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:32:24 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]