Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Mind & Magic Mafia! Sixth Day!  (Read 35222 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mind & Magic Mafia! Sixth Day!
« Reply #315 on: April 22, 2009, 08:41:17 am »

I thought it was a good laugh. Even after I died. I mean, I still won, right? The agency we be round soon to revive me, and then it's off to the Mafia Hideout for some celebratory drinks.
Heh. It was funny when Alexhans said he thought webadict was the CM, because we thought he had checked him the first night. So we panicked.. well, I did, at least.
Anyway, good game. Perhaps a little to luck-dependant, as without the CM we would have been screwed.. but I'll still be in for the next.
We had it won since day five. The last part was simply lynching Cheeetar. We were guaranteed to win, since Org or I could fake being Town and lynch him.

Also, yeah NUKE, sorry about the sacrifice, and I had to play the whole CM thing off.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 22, 2009, 09:09:37 am »

Actually, even at day 6, had Boksi figured out that WA and Org were the mafia, then he could have won for the town or the LCH could have won had both Cheeetar and Boksi worked together.

Think of it this way:

Org and WA voted for Cheeetar.

had Cheeetar and Boksi voted for either Org or WA, then they could have forced a tie, then night 6 would have begun.

In this scenario, Cheeetar would be free to kill either WA or Org. If the mafia chose to attack Cheeetar, then they'd be down one while Cheeetar survives due to his 1 free survival from a nightkill.

If another tie was forced, then the next night, Cheeetar and the remaining mafia could kill eachother, and the town would win, with Boksi as the sole survivor.

However, if the mafia chose to go after boksi on night 6, then the game would have ended with Cheeetar as the winner, because at that point, there'd be no choice but to force a draw on day 7, and the night would simply follow the formula of "Mafia tries to kill LCH, mafia fails because of 1 free immunity, LCH kills last mafia. Cheeetar wins"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2009, 09:52:46 am »

Oh right. I forgot the whole free night kill survival thing.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2009, 03:23:59 am »

Awww, victory was so close at hand. Boksi, you ruined it! You knew there were only two mafia remaining, so you should have known that killing me would have lost town the game.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 23, 2009, 09:16:31 am »

No, I didn't know that. honestly, I was merely confused.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 23, 2009, 10:19:59 am »

No, I didn't know that. honestly, I was merely confused.
I figured as much. I was hoping you'd either vote with us or not vote at all, like you were doing. Sorry about the explosives.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]