Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Alien Mafia--Game Over  (Read 13546 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Mafia--DAY 2
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 11:12:56 pm »

I don't reveal roles until the end of the game.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 11:17:09 pm »

Well, let's start this up again. I vote for ChaoticJosh.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 11:22:11 pm »

What do you have against me Cheeetar? You voted for me yesterday and nearly got lynched because of it, and now your doing the exact same thing...

No one vote for Cheeetar, I have my suspicions that he's the Lynch-seeker.

So, I will once again protect Cheeetar against a lynch and vote No lynch.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2009, 11:24:19 pm »

I also think Cheeetar's a lynch-seeker. It would be very consistent with his attacking someone and then not defending himself. I'm not voting yet.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2009, 11:55:34 pm »

I also think Cheeetar's a lynch-seeker. It would be very consistent with his attacking someone and then not defending himself. I'm not voting yet.
I just think that voting No Lynch in a small game is horrible. Let's assume the alien is Exterminator or the Grabber (and there are multiple aliens I think). They would kill one person. The War Vet would then kill one person. That's 5 of 7 left. Even if the investigator did find the alien on his first investigation, it would be dangerous for him to say this in public, as he could be lynched, the other alien(s) might kill him and the war vet might kill him mistaking him for a alien trying to avoid suspicion by claiming agent. He could also be kidnapped. The next night, assuming a no lynch, 3 of 7 left.
The aliens (if there are more than one) will be in the majority. Townies lose.

So far we have been lucky because either the aliens are not a killing role or the doctor saved the right person. But we still have one person dead, as the war vet decided to kill Pandarsenic. 6 of 7 left. Assuming the war vet kills someone, and the alien(s?) also kills someone, 4 of 7, aliens tie with humans and then kill them the next night.

This argument is assuming there is more than one alien. (I think there is)
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2009, 11:59:03 pm »

You make a good point Cheeetar, but it says in the role description that the Lynch-seeking alien can only post 2 times per day maximum.

So I ask you cheeetar, reply to this post, say anything at all, and I'll believe you aren't the lynch-seeker.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 12:02:58 am »

You make a good point Cheeetar, but it says in the role description that the Lynch-seeking alien can only post 2 times per day maximum.

So I ask you cheeetar, reply to this post, say anything at all, and I'll believe you aren't the lynch-seeker.
Done.
I've played some mafia.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 12:14:02 am »

Done.

That makes 3 posts by you Cheeetar, and since I trust SC to uphold his own rules and modkill you in case you're just being bold, I'll proceed to OMGUS and vote Cheeetar.

I suggest everyone do the same, and to not vote for anyone that posts less than 2 times today.

I am off to bed, nighty night!

bob_smith

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 09:19:44 am »

I'd like to call out Little, see what he's been doing. He hasn't posted since the start, so could he be an exterminator or something?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2009, 12:43:31 pm »

So:
1 Vote: ChaoticJosh
1 Vote: Cheeetar

Anybody else?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2009, 04:05:40 pm »

I vote bob_smith as he has only posted once on each day.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

bob_smith

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2009, 04:45:29 pm »

How is that rational at all?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 04:48:05 pm »

How is that rational at all?
Because the Lynch-seeker alien can only post 2 times per day. Post again and I'll change my vote.

bob_smith

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 04:55:20 pm »

Because the Lynch-seeker alien can only post 2 times per day. Post again and I'll change my vote.
That makes no sense, especially to try to vote out lynch-seeker. Unless you're trying to do what chaoticjosh did to Cheeetar. My vote goes against you Zaithemaster. Anti-logic will just make us kill a lynch-seeker.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 05:04:58 pm »

There. 3 posts. I wasn't actually planning to lynch you. It would be a tie, anyway.

Changing vote to Little.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5