Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2009  (Read 9602 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2009
« on: March 01, 2009, 03:07:12 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2009

Mission Status (Threetoe):

Like a dark shadow come over the quest, a weariness wracks the avatar with pain.  But there is no panic, for failure cannot come to pass.  It shall not pass.  We will cast it into the pit with all thoughts of defeat.  Think of the children not yet born and be a part of history, that they will come to know, in safety, what now hangs dangerously in the balance.  Your generosity helped us come this far.  With your continuing support, you will propel us into the future.  You will be the future.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

There are nine weekend days in march.  DF programming will run from the 1st through the 22nd, then the remainder of the month will be spent on the month-end project.

I should be broadening away from wounds this month and into the other categories that precede underground features.  It would be cool to get that started at well, but my more realistic goal is to to get the new underground underway in April.

Fun with Numbers:

The month itself was okay for a non-release month, but I also paid my taxes for 2008 in February.  This was my first year without any steady income from a regular job, so I got to see the full picture this time around without W2s to complicate it.  Between the government and Paypal fees, the rate is about 25%, which left my bank account a few thousand down over the year.  I still have plenty saved up from my old job, so I'm not going anywhere.  Please keep in mind that the numbers below do not incorporate any taxes or fees, though.

February:  $1428.62
January:   $2099.48
December:  $5279.49
November:  $1305.10
October:   $1868.30
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:50:30 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!