Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I want my corpse to explode.  (Read 2584 times)

Igfig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I want my corpse to explode.
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 01:26:27 pm »

Yeah, the exploding decay thing didn't work right either.  Bones are still in the body, even if you can't see them.

I've been trying things involving HAS_MATGLOSS, setting the material to one set of values and the body to another, but it doesn't seem to work quite right either.

Just had an interesting idea, though.  On death, spawn a vermin with FIREBREATH but not FIREIMMUNE, so it will immediately burn everything and then die.  I remember hearing it was possible to spawn a living vermin with ITEMCORPSE, but I don't recall the details.  And I don't suppose you can give a vermin multiple organs, can you?
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 10:02:47 pm »

I approve of and subscribe to this thread.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 11:21:01 pm »

The invalid freezing item-corpse of death, is the effect permanent? And what would be an ideal temp if I only want to injure them a bit? This would be great for my gas spores and elemental spheres.

Blakmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 03:20:26 am »

The invalid freezing item-corpse of death, is the effect permanent? And what would be an ideal temp if I only want to injure them a bit? This would be great for my gas spores and elemental spheres.

by permanent, do you mean hangs around forever? If so, no, it boils away.
Pages: 1 [2]