Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lysos (A collection of stories)  (Read 590 times)

Skelodwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Mica for it's perfect cleavage.
    • View Profile
Lysos (A collection of stories)
« on: April 11, 2009, 09:03:03 pm »

(First off, let me just say this: This will include some of the characters [Hopefully all of them eventually] from Brokensquare, my epic fail community fortress before this one. I might even put in some names here and there if you ask me to via messaging, but for the sake of all simplicity this is a story meant mainly to enlarge the size of my... writing talent. I am calling it a collection of stories for now, as that is what I hope for it to be. Lysos is the name of the world that is Genning as I write this, and I plan to put all of my forts in this world [I see a flaw in this, as I generally re-gen as soon as I run out of double-obsidian {Game is modded so that entirely obsidian areas are possible} I normally call it quits and make a new one, but I want to expand my DF repertoire]. As such, some of these may be short stories surrounded by In-game failure.)

(I have no idea what I just wrote up there)
[size=8]LYSOS[/size]
(Frick, I just aborted the world gen, re-genning.)

-Genning-

-Done Genning-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8TDT6WE4

-Wait, oh yeah, that's the entire world's map. I suggest viewing it at around 50%, or maybe less. Yes, I use a tileset, deal with it-

-Looking at the world map-

-Selecting a spot-

-Uploading to Photobucket-

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

-Ok here we go-

-Oh wait, just so you know, I'm cheating a bit here... This allows for a more reckless play-style which I think befits my dwarves more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Edited...

(Just post some encouragement so I might actually get some things done... I'm already working on a few other dwarfy projects at the moment, so this might take the backburner some times...)

[For those who are wondering, my other big project is constructing a chainmaille brassiere... Yes, In real life]
I never really got that excited over Microcline... Oh wait, THAT blue stuff.