Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I'm looking for Dark Tower Ruins + lava + other cool stuff >_>  (Read 1799 times)

Vicid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I want to make a fort out of a dark tower ruin but a site's gotta have the basic goodies you know?  Has anyone found such a site?

PheonixIV

Re: I'm looking for Dark Tower Ruins + lava + other cool stuff >_>
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 05:42:15 am »

Good luck finding that, i found a human town with a magma pipe and flux next to it once, that was the single time i ever found magma within 4 squares of any sort of town, cave or ruin, despite generating dozens ludicrously high magma worlds.

Unfortunately it was my third fort so i didn't know what i was doing and within seconds a Fire Imp had set the countryside on fire and everyone died, i've since lost the save and the world :(

If you find it though, let me know, i really want to set up a fort on some ruins\town but i needs me mah magmar.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 02:23:46 pm »

You could try giving all human cities dark fortress properties or maybe see if you can give city location volcanos to other civs. Along with increasing the hell outa volcanos in the custom world options.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Lord_Shadow

• Bay Watcher
  • [UNDEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 02:30:59 pm »

I created a modded species that normally wars with the orcs in my modded games so (when i modd out goblins) there are normally dozens of empty towers (dark tower) i can give you their files if you want.

Dark towers look like abandoned fortresses on the map, as in the use the mu symbol.
Urist McCarpenter cancels rest: QUITSCREWINGWITHMAHBUCKETSYOUSONOFABITCHES!!!
Urist Mccarpenter has gone stark raving mad!
Urist McWalrusCarpenter cancels rest: Has u seen mah bukkit?!