Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Asylum RTD - Inactive  (Read 12335 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 1
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 07:40:18 pm »

Oh.  :P

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 09:45:22 pm »

I try to wake up.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 10:00:33 pm »

Forget my last action. I'm going to place the clock at the far end of the room from the door, and then call the nurse. I'll remove one of my socks (or another small article of clothing) and stand near the door. When she opens it, I carefully and discreetly wedge the piece of clothing in the lock, so the door can close without locking.

When she enters the room, I explain that my clock fell off the wall, and that I felt like I should ask a staff member to put it back up so I don't accidentally break it. When she goes over to put the clock back on the wall, I open the door and slip out into the corridor.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 10:06:42 pm »

Oh, also, if I don't have any article of clothing suitable for wedging the lock, I try and discreeting steal the key from the nurse after she locks the door. If I do that and succeed, I unlock the door, go out, and lock it behind me.

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 11:57:21 pm »

The door is also metal, just so you know.

Yeah well, that was bad thinking from the hospital staff.  They shoulda known some nutso would try to bang his head in eventually =P

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2009, 12:16:49 am »

I loot the corpse, put down the table(and of course hide the corpse under the table) and if i find the key i leave open the door and peek out
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 12:29:59 am by theevilmonk »

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 01:31:35 am »

I search for the keycard and use it to open any locked cells screaming "Praise Armok you are free!!"
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2009, 02:43:16 am »

I put a heavy object on the nurse calling device and proceed to cackle maniacally. If the nurse left the door open, I slip out fastly.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2009, 11:18:49 am »

The door is also metal, just so you know.

Yeah well, that was bad thinking from the hospital staff.  They shoulda known some nutso would try to bang his head in eventually =P

they tend to put suicide threat people in different rooms

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2009, 02:48:19 pm »

Are you taking reserve spots incase someone quits/dies horribly? :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 02:57:09 pm by Caz »

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 04:05:43 pm »

Sure Caz. You can be first on the list.

I'll start rolling this turn, but I'm probably going to be interrupted half way, and may not be able to post the turn right now.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 07:18:31 am »

Sure Caz. You can be first on the list.

Thanks.  8)

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 2 - Reports of commotion in the Mayfield hospital...
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 07:39:23 pm »

Turn 2

Alis - 3
You bash your head against the metal door as hard as you can, and eventually you knock yourself out and fall to the floor. You do not damage the door in any way. After a while, the door opens. You are still unconscious, but you hear faint yelling.

Smith - 5
You manage to bring yourself back to consciousness. Your head and face aches and you are very dizzy. You don't accomplish much, but you manage to stand up. There are people in the hall, one man is running around, opening cells.

Inaluct - 6
Hm...how on earth do you overshoot THAT? You toss the clock over to the wall (it isn't damaged, though) and call a nurse (loudly). She comes in and you explain your dilemma after slipping a sock into the doorway. When she goes to put up the clock, you speed out the door, the wind from your run pulls the door closed, and it auto-locks (she does have a key, so she's not stuck for long). You are now in the hallway. You see a man running around, opening the locked cells.

Kyeti - 3
You don't find anything on the body except for the keycard. It takes you a while to figure out which way to slide the card (it's a very confusing keycard) and when you finally open it you stumble out into the hall instead of simply peeking out. You see a man running around the hall, opening the locked cells.

Zasit Alebath - 5
You grab the keycard and run about, opening all the cells.

Errol - 4 (I'm assuming you mean you call the nurse, and then try to escape)
You call a nurse, and she enters the room. While she is about to lock the door, you run out into the hallway. There are other people in the hallway, one man is running about, opening cells.

Statuses
Alis
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Smith
Inaluct
Kyeti
Zasit Alebath
Errol

The hallway is large, maybe 20 feet across. There are about a dozen doors leading into the cells. On the ends of the hallway, there are stairwells. You all can hear yelling and running in other parts of the building.

It is now 9:30 A.M.

Also, Errol, I noticed I forgot to put your status in the last turn, sorry.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 08:06:16 pm »

I give the guy unlocking the doors a raised fist, power to the people sort of salute, and then I sprint out of the hallway in the opposite direction. If I see a good hiding place, I hide.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 2
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 09:27:52 pm »

I look for anything that can be used as a weapon, be it pointy or just heavy and blunt (preferably pointy)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10