Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Asylum RTD - Inactive  (Read 12325 times)

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 2
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 09:30:49 pm »

I attempt to snap myself out of unconciousness.  Once I do that (if), I proceed to bash my head agaisnt the door repeatedly, or if there is someone else with me, bash my head in agaisnt their head.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2009, 12:48:29 am »

I stroll casually towards the exit of the building, looking for useful things like weapons, clothes, tools, switches, etc.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 10:29:29 am »

I search the building for a plan of the building, or an emergency exit route.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2009, 11:15:23 am »

Can I reserve a spot please? If so, heres my character:

Name: Zak
Description: About 6 foot tall, pale with lightly tanned arms and tanned lower legs, wiry.
Illness: He was found in a grocery store, sitting on the floor staring at a shelf of canned tomatos, reciting numbers constantly. Some tests later proved that he is a genius as those numbers were 40 digit long prime numbers in acending order. The line between genius and madman is thin though and he spends most off his time reciting numbers to himself.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2009, 12:28:24 pm »

i look for a closet with the lab coats that staff wears, and if i find it i wear some as a disguise
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2009, 06:57:00 pm »

Pacho - The door is open, so if you keep your current action, you'll attack a fellow player. Which might not be smart.

Armok - You're on the 3rd floor, so while your action is fine, keep in mind you'll have some stairs to walk.

Zako - Alright, I'll put you on the list.

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2009, 10:44:17 pm »

Pacho - The door is open, so if you keep your current action, you'll attack a fellow player. Which might not be smart.

Armok - You're on the 3rd floor, so while your action is fine, keep in mind you'll have some stairs to walk.

Zako - Alright, I'll put you on the list.

Ah then, I grab as many sheets as I can from my room, and bolt out screaming HATS HATS HATS

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2009, 01:55:41 am »

Yay! Hopefully I will get in on the action soon!

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 05:53:59 pm »

Turn 3

Inaluct - 5
You salute the man and run down the hall. You find a nook behind two large trash bins in a corner, and hide carefully.

Kyeti - 1
You search around and find a maintenance closet containing many possible weapons. You trip and the door closes behind you with a click. Your head lands on a surface and you lose consciousness. There is no light, and the door was a key-lock, your card won't work.

Alis - 3
You fail to awaken. Your blood stains your clothing.

Smith - 3
You head down the hall and but cannot find the stairs. None of the doors leading to stairwells will open, they are all metal keycard-locked. There are lights above the doors, and the lights are all red. Even the emergency stairwell door seems locked. You find nothing of use.

Errol - 4
You find the emergency exit, but it is locked by a keycard. There is a red light above the door.

Zasit Alebath - 1
You find a maintenance closet, you think there could be something to wear in there. You unlock the door and walk in, but you stumble on someone and fall on top of them. The door swings shut behind you. You hit your head on something very hard and are knocked unconscious.

Statuses
Inaluct
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Kyeti
Alis
Smith
Errol
Zasit Alebath

It is now 10:00 A.M.

Hope I didn't forget anything.

I think I'll make a simple map, I'll post it when it's done. Don't expect anything fancy.

Map of Floor 3 of the Mayfield Psychiatric Hospital
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 06:39:07 pm by Helmaroc »

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 3
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2009, 06:17:59 pm »

I try to awaken, then proceed to stain all my clothing with my blood.  GOTTA MAKE ME A NICE RED SUIT!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 06:22:07 pm »

While hiding, I want to make my clothes look less like those of a patient and more like those of some sort of intern. If that means ripping them slightly to make it look like I was caught in a wave of inmates, so be it.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:54 pm »

I continue trying, and if I don't find anything I smash a window and climb out.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2009, 12:15:41 am »

I try to wake up, and continue looking around for weapons (stepping on the unconscious body under me, unless he wakes up too)

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2009, 02:15:19 am »

I try to wake up and if i succeed, i pray to Armok to give me might to break through the door
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2009, 12:29:27 pm »

I dump out the trash bins, search through the trash for useful stuff and, if this yields nothing, I take one bin with me.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10