Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some Questions  (Read 703 times)

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Some Questions
« on: April 17, 2009, 12:16:06 am »

How do the CCS figure out where you are hiding? Do they automatically know?
I've lost a good portion of my LCS team from raids and what I have left is a ragtag band of cripples.

Also, how do I find the CCS? I can't find any CCS vigilantes hanging around anywhere

And one last question - When you go to the Cable News Station does your entire party effect how good the show is? Or just one member?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Some Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 12:20:48 am »

1. Sleepers in the LCS. At least, I think that is the assumption.

2. CCS vigs hide as rednecks, and mercs can occasionally be working for the CCS as well. Maybe some others that can be used as well.

3. I think it is everyone you have in your party at the time, including hostages, but not sure.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: Some Questions
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 04:04:22 am »

CCS automatically knows where you're hiding, in terms of game mechanics. It is random, the same as every other non-police group.

CCS members don't show up as such when you encounter them on site actions, but they are there. Like professional thieves, they masquerade as other characters until you get closer to them and see their real character type. Dating or kidnapping rednecks is the easiest way to find them, especially in the gentlemen's club, but otherwise they can range from office workers to army veterans, all being secret CCS members.

Shows are affected by the entire group. It isn't linear -- so having two people won't double your effectiveness over just having one -- but it's also not just an average. Six musicians will do better than one musician, they just won't be six times as good.