Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Largest First Immigration Wave?  (Read 3957 times)

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Largest First Immigration Wave?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 09:45:31 pm »

D'oh, just figured out why my fortresses get so wealthy.  I use mechaniccs to gather the early stone.  Mechanisms are worth a whole damn lot... especially 300 of the buggers.

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 11:31:20 am »

heh I use mine as cannon fodder... I go in for 'trial by fire' if i'm on a dangerous map I send htem all out into the wilderness to hunt dangerous creatures, if not I keep them training in the barracks and use them to mob attacking orcs, goblins, kolbolds, elves, humans :P

Mount

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 12:08:14 pm »

Mine was 40 something..  I found Adamantine, made some wafers (18 of them... at 1800 Dbux each...) and traded for a bunch of nifty goods, which I decorated  (making them "locally produced" wealth instead of imported wealth...)   

Then I discovered that the King brings a WHOLE FREAKIN ENTOURAGE with him.  Peasant my ass. 

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 04:01:43 pm »

Mine's around 24, with the current fort I'm using. Hell, they're ruining my precious fort, 7 frick'n peasants, 1 cheese maker, 2 fish dissectors, the rest seems to be useful enough to actually continue doing what they signed up for :)
Pages: 1 [2]