Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pokemon sprites  (Read 2806 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon sprites
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 04:19:50 pm »

Mewtwo! Do Mewtwo!

And Espeon. Yeah!

Love the two you've done already, though I can't identify the first one.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 04:29:17 pm »

So, that first one is some kind of unholy blending of Magmar and whatever that psychic bird is.  I stopped learning their names after the first 151.

that would be Xatu. is it bad that if you show me a picture of ANY Pokemon at all i can remember it's name? anyway, I'll get to working on all these requests, as well as the new turn for my RTD today.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 07:59:51 pm »

This look funny.  And I mean that as a compliment, because magmar + xatu can't be anything else unless done poorly.

Pokemon isn't really a phenomenon anymore.  Most of the people who play it genuinely like it.  At least, above age 10. 

I managed to improvise a pretty good strategy in Ruby when fighting the champ.  I noticed that his psychic type would continuously try to re-establish it's light wall, so I took it out with my hariyama, using brick break.  I won the thing by 1 HP - my Absol using perish song on his last pokemon, and then on the last turn of the song, my last pokemon, hariyama, used endure.  That was the first time I managed to beat the Elite 4.

huh, Got off track there.  Gallade, please.  That's easily my favorite.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember
Pages: 1 [2]