Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 22132 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! Death and the dying. Turn 15 Wave 1
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2009, 11:12:38 am »

Can't let this die yet, not when 2 or 3 people are dying.

Turn 15 wave 1

Hey, I don't like that turn. I pray to Agrela for salvation. I most certainly do not belong here, and they surely have no power over me.
[6] Seeing the demon you instinctively grab for your Agrela necklace and start a prayer. Suddenly a bright light engulfs you and the area! The light obliterates the demon into nothing and with the path clear, you rush out of hell's entrance and out into the living world.

Either way I'ma go check out that tablet. On the way down the wall (preferably a SAFE way like stairs or a ladder as opposed to jumping), I'll order the gatherers to get some more herbs and stuff for alchemy.
[1] You head downstairs off the gate and you start crossing the bridge when suddenly the makeshift fix the engineers did broke off! [6] The bridge raises fast but before it could catapualt you, you backflip away and stop the bridge with your telekinesis. The bridge is halfway raised so you won't be able to simply walk out. [4] You tell the gatherers to get more herbs and alchemy stuff.

Barbarian eat knightedskull's dice, and try to revive himself.
[6] You run as fast as possible away from the tunnel; only to run into some imaginary spears! This jerk awakens you with a loud scream that frightens the horse!  [3] You fall off as the startled horse runs away but you don't suffer any injuries.[2] The women of the village are unsure of what to do with him.

Well for my reward, a pair of greaves would be nice (so I'm not walking around without any pants on).  What did I get a reward for, anyways
I'll take the tablet to shoruke, and then go to find my mace.
[3] With the chaos gone, you approach the spot where the necromancer last stood. [3] You notice he left robe so you put it on and discard the burnt out leather leggings. You also pick up the tablet and the runes on it slightly shine with a very faint echo : "Give...me...a body."

Get away from that sphere no matter how. Oh, and SCREAM FOR HELP.
[2] The dark sphere presses against you preventing movement and the darkness is starting to sink deeper in your body. [3] You manage to scream out in anguish as you soar over the big lake. You think you see your life flashing before your eyes but for all you know it could be a side effect of the illusion the necromancer placed in your mind.

Quote from: Zasit
AI.
[5] With your other arm, you snap your arm back into place with a  short, sharp pain. [4]You pick up Freys steel mace and hand it to him. Together the both of you travel back to the village.

Quote from: Apprentice
Get to master
[6] The young lad manages to follow the dark comet to the lake, but that won't stop him as he starts swimming towards wherever his teacher is being taken.

Quote from: Scout ghost & Co
1: A ghastly, short, robed figure appears next to them with a scythe. It takes out a parchment and reads to them with a high pitch voice: "Lega...Roomlobsters, the human? Who the bloody-hell would give someone that name anyway? And Vicu Springbury, the human?" "Uh..yeah" "Well then, time to go where ever your suppose to go...what happened to your bodies?" "Well, mine was obliterated.." "and mine was smashed from height" "err...right then, now if you will just follow me." The short black robbed figure creates a hole in the air with his scythe and prepares for departure.

Quote from: Gatherers
Get more herbs and alchemy stuff.
[6] They're convinced that the tavern master has potions and whatnot that could really help out, but he has locked the door. So they try to break in [5] they manage to break down the door, only to be stopped by owner with his strange device pointing at them.

Quote from: Engineers
Fix it
[6] They rush to the gears of the bridge and fix it with new parts. However they had to reset the bridge and gate so Shoruke is trapped between them!

Background roll:5: The clouds are starting to disperse and with it some sunshine. It seems like it's noon. There are some carrier pigeons arriving at the outpost and one of them went to the tavern instead.

Ingame stats: (Turn15 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2009, 11:22:40 am »

Yay, I'm no longer dead. Sadly, divine magic isn't exactly good for creating bodies or stealing souls from death by storing them somewhere. Someone else will have to do that.

I'll return to my body, then help brew and bless healing potions, with gatherer help. If I make them successfully, I'll order the uninjured to give them to the injured.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2009, 12:13:36 pm »

Barbarian LIVE! Barbarian RAAAGE! Barbarian give in to rage and transform into green-skinned beast!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2009, 12:32:18 pm »

I'll head back to town, ask the engineers to open the gate for us, and then ask some of the gatherers to help heal me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:40:54 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2009, 12:36:31 pm »

You could help with the healing potions instead. I probably get more of a bonus for just blessing healing potions then actually making them.

Is quaffing a potion a free action?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2009, 12:40:41 pm »

That's a good idea.

I help make a healing potion, and then drink it.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2009, 01:11:44 pm »

Is quaffing a potion a free action?
As free as movement.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2009, 01:45:22 am »

ABSORB THE SPHERE!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! A vote has started!
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2009, 09:19:35 am »

Gentlemen, I feel like this RTD may not be heading in the right direction. I propose to start a vote among the players to either start a whole new one, with a twist, or continue this one. You guys can get a spot instantly if you so choose. The universe the new RTD would take place in already exists and thus some points of originality will be lost. However, if executed well enough like the few good games it is based off of, it could go alright and there will be more mayhem and chaos as the universe it is set in allows it so without too much problems.

So, let the voting commence! Let the players speak!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 07:56:58 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2009, 09:23:37 am »

Since I'm the one mangled and dying, I vote to move to a new universe. ;D
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2009, 09:50:15 am »

I vote to move to a new universe as well. It was a good idea, but it doesn't seem like this scenario lends itself well to a RTD format.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:58 am »

New. Don't wanna die.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2009, 10:47:29 am »

One more vote for new and I shall begin releasing the details.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2009, 03:36:37 pm »

I vote for new.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote for new.
Your not player!!(yet) >:(

What the hell, I'll accept it.

[EDIT]
BTW
Spoiler: ENDING RESULTS! (click to show/hide)

[EDIT]

IT IS DONE! will now make new thread of it, current active players (you too Relm) will have a spot if they choose to continue in the games I set them in.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 07:53:22 am by knightedskull »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]