Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 22136 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! DEFEND THE NEW RTD! Turn 0 Wave 0
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 07:41:25 am »

I also gather herbs, ones that could be useful for my magicks.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2009, 10:08:09 am »

The dice loved you at first, and then they became fickle.

TURN 1

Horse-powered caravans don't usually move too fast, so I can keep up for a couple minutes on foot...

I pick up some herbs from the side of the road, and alchemize them into healing potions inside the caravan.
[4]
You hop off the caravan in search of herbs and plants, and you find quite a few.
[2] But you don't know what they are and not sure they will make a good health potion.

Rodger shall pray to Agrela for aid in the coming battle against the unholy evil.
[2]
You begin praying when one of the caravan wheels hit a pothole!
[1] Being in the back of the ride, you are bucked off!
(Luck:[1]) A piece of your leather leggings is caught in something on the caravan!
Your being dragged!

I'll look for some herbs too, specifically more wolfweed.
[4]
You jump off the caravan in search of herbs,
[6] You find a big pile of wolfweed conveintly placed on side of the road and in your excitement you run up to it and grab at it, (Trap:[5]) but a trap is sprung catching your feet! Your now hanging in the air tied to a tree.

I climb on top of the wagon and try to slash away the air around the wagon so that the wagon can go faster.
[6]
You toss your claymore behind you and you reach to the
weapon barrel to your right and you picked up a (Luck:[1]) wooden short bow.
Only caring that it's a different weapon you begin slashing the air in front of you [6+1]and with all your might you swing the wooden short bow and a strong gust of wind is created and blowing everything away including Frey and Shoruke!
Shoruke [4] Frey [2] Shoruke manages to avoid any danger
but Frey is blown into the tree he is hanging from!
[2] he gets a nasty bruise on his head.
also the shortbow snapped in two and you can make mighty swings(skill:lvl1 mighty swing)

If i got it right, i will be there first, so i search for any choke points and start setting up baricades 
[6+1]

On your horse you dash out with incredible speed! Slicing through the gust!
And you managed to go all around the area and around the West Spine mountain,
But your going too fast to get a good look of the area.
(Flash memory:[3]) It was all a blur. But you think you saw a lake
your now in the village with people looking at you in amazement at your feat!
But your horse is exhausted(-1 movement with the horse next turn)

I also gather herbs, ones that could be useful for my magicks.
[5]
Before you can get down a gust of wind comes out of nowhere!
(Luck:[6]) a big pile of herbs hit you as the wind keeps blowing, along with thorny bush!.
[6] It bounces off you but leaves a few nasty scratches.

Quote from: Caravan Master
"What the hell is the commotion?!
[5] Realizing the chaos he stops the caravan and asks everyone to stop playing around and get back into the caravan.
(Perception:3) He notices Frey hanging from the tree and orders the scout to release him.

Quote from: Scout
Do orders.
[5]
The scout runs up to Frey to cut him down.
[3]But when he does free Frey another trap is sprung!
[4]He gets out of the way while the rope just hangs there on the tree.
Background check:2 No one notices rodger being dragged as the caravan makes it way into town.

Ingame stats: (Turn1 Wave 0)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)

Everyone is at town and the caravan master and scout is unloading everything and it's turning into night (the commotion stalled the ride)

Sorry it took so long, my internet crapped out at last minute.
Please spot all errors.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:53:29 pm by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! Bad Luck. Turn 1 Wave 0
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2009, 10:17:15 am »

You might be rolling a bit too frequently. It's causing excessive chaos.

I need to pray again, I think, and so I shall.

Edit - I already spent the day trying to pray. Doubling actions is bad, so I'll just look for things that would make good barricades.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:19:44 am by Nirur Torir »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 10:19:39 am »

Yeah you have a  point, I'll fix that up next turn. anything else?

[EDIT:]
Fixed and added in your skill.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:37:24 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2009, 10:25:44 am »

Forgot Barbarian's Mighty Swing!

Barbarian needs POWERFUL weapon! Barbarian throw flimsy stick away and look for POWERFUL weapon!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:51 am »

i get off the horse and speak to the villagers. i tell them to get women and children to a safe place, and to help me build some baricades or fortifications... and to get any weapon availible to defend them.
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2009, 11:07:05 am »

i help with any barricade-building that's going on.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2009, 11:30:05 am »

frelock ... i think you are not in the village yet
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2009, 11:38:13 am »

The scout cut the rope and then avoided a trap, everyone is in town. He was almost left behind lol

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 11:49:53 am »

Examine herbs.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 12:14:39 pm »

Dang, shoruke is offline, was hoping atleast 2 turns a day lol

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:10 pm »

I guess I'll roll for background checks. It'll tell you when day or night and other things.

Sure sombre but you'll first have to post the rolls in your rtd.

I know... I'm still working on my term paper too... I should get back to it.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2009, 01:29:45 pm »

I guess I'll roll for background checks. It'll tell you when day or night and other things.

Sure sombre but you'll first have to post the rolls in your rtd.

I know... I'm still working on my term paper too... I should get back to it.

I understand, I have work to do as well and the RTD is taking out my L4D time, but it's all ok.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 08:50:33 pm »

...Do half the people on this forum live in the eastern hemishpere? Seriously all the posting that happens in these forums happens while I'm asleep or at school -.-

ANYWAY! We're all in the town right? I'll look for some more herbs, and attempt to alchemize them into something flammable (like oil). Yes I am trying to make oil out of plants in 10 minutes, something it takes earth itself a few thousand years to do, but regardless I shall try.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! ENEMIES SPOTTED!!. Turn 2 Wave 0
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2009, 10:06:26 am »

Start preying to your god Rodger, who knows what could happen when failing on something divine.....(there's still time!)
Too much 5s and 6s for my liking

TURN 2

I need to pray again, I think, and so I shall.

Edit - I already spent the day trying to pray. Doubling actions is bad, so I'll just look for things that would make good barricades.
[2]
You attempt to get up and look for materials to help build a barricade, but when you get up you couldn't help but notice some big brutes claymore embedded into the caravan with a piece of your leather legging...and then a few magpies fly close to you, staring at you.

Barbarian needs POWERFUL weapon! Barbarian throw flimsy stick away and look for POWERFUL weapon!
[5]
You fling the broken shortbow behind you not a care in the world what it hits(cue broken window). You then head over to the caravans depot in search of any of the weapons that may be there. You find an old dusty crate, thinking it would contain a weapon your break open the lock and find [5] an ancient looking flamberg with mystical runes carved into it.

i get off the horse and speak to the villagers. i tell them to get women and children to a safe place, and to help me build some baricades or fortifications... and to get any weapon availible to defend them.
[5]
Letting your horse take a rest, you get off him and with the village folks attention , you begin telling the villagers the situation. You tell them that an evil force is coming and it is up to them to defend the whole kingdom. Before they could panic you tell them that you will lead them and they are to split up into workers and soldiers.
There are now 20 builders(Can use a turn to build or repair), 40 recruits(can be trained with any weapon, you can either have them all use same type of weapon or split them up.) and 10 peasants(left overs).Need to be kept happy and fed, or you know what will happen...
lvl1 leadership skill gained
i help with any barricade-building that's going on.
[6]
After hearing Zasist great speech you realize the great importance of setting up defense. RIGHT NOW!!(mood)! You gather as much stone and wood and what you couldn't hold you dragged or pushed. You then go to spot that would best serve the purpose of your mega project,and you begin building!
No building resources can be used as Frey is using them all for his mega project. Will take two turns to finish.

Examine herbs.
[3] You started studying the herbs and verifying what they were.
You identified some of them that can be used for healing potions and some wolfweed, but others are unknown.

ANYWAY! We're all in the town right? I'll look for some more herbs, and attempt to alchemize them into something flammable (like oil). Yes I am trying to make oil out of plants in 10 minutes, something it takes earth itself a few thousand years to do, but regardless I shall try.
[4+1(smart)]
Snatching some of Errols herbs and using some from the depot, you started making potions. Since some of them were already identified it was like putting 2 and 2 together, you made 5 healing potions, 3 flammable ( you'll have to provide the flame), 3 unknown potions ( each different effects), and 2 antidotes-to-anything. There are a few leftover wolfweeds.
The potions are piled in the depot.
Shoruke gains a point.

Quote from: Village folk
Builders:4: Also convinced, they help Frey (will be finished next turn)
Recruits:4: They stand ready for orders.
Peasants:4: They mill around not knowing what to do.

Quote from: Scout
Look out
[5]
Sensing something is wrong, he takes out his scope and looks over the field...ENEMY APPROACHING!
Type:[6]Power:[6](Oh shitz)
A bunch of large creatures are heading this way! There isn't alot of them (but it could be enough.
They will arrive at end of next turn.

Quote from: Caravan Master
Finish depositing and leave
[6]
Hearing the scout, he kicks all the rest of the cargo off his caravan and drives like hell, and is gone in an instant!

Background check:[2]
It is the dead of night. And a church bell rings.

Ingame stats: (Turn2 Wave 0)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 10:52:58 am by knightedskull »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14