Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Conflict Middle East Political simulator screen bug?  (Read 1069 times)

dungjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Conflict Middle East Political simulator screen bug?
« on: January 02, 2019, 10:08:58 am »

Hi! I've just been wondering how to fix this problem of mine where when ever I launch the remake of Conflict, it moves to the bottom right of my screen, not allowing me to see the full game...does anyone know how to fix this please?

Retropunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Conflict Middle East Political simulator screen bug?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 12:56:15 pm »

Hi! I've just been wondering how to fix this problem of mine where when ever I launch the remake of Conflict, it moves to the bottom right of my screen, not allowing me to see the full game...does anyone know how to fix this please?

Don't want to be unhelpful, but this isn't really a forum for troubleshooting. You'd be better to go to the GoG forum (if that's where you got it) or ask around on other game troubleshooting sites.
With enough work and polish, it could have been a forgettable flash game on Kongregate.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Conflict Middle East Political simulator screen bug?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 01:32:47 pm »

FWIW a Google search turned up nothing on this.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti