Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Hillburra's RTD!  (Read 7651 times)

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hillburra's RTD!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 11:55:44 pm »

Turn begin!

You guys aren't really good at getting things done other than Errol who made up for his uselessness with this turn.
And I'm starting to think that your crappy magic rolls are due to some mystical anti-magic field because you are all really bad at casting anything.

Shoruke attempts to charge up a spell he once heard of that heals everyone in the same room as you who isn't hostile. (2-1=1) Unfortunately shoruke isn't very good at things and so his spell instantly dissipates. He feels very sad and begins to think his magic doesn't exist (-1 to magic rolls for non-belief, until someone in the same room as you successfully casts a spell)

Relm starts turning everyone's hair back to their normal colours because she realizes it wasn't as fun as she had hoped it would be. (4+0=4) Everyone's hair returns to normal and nothing is ever said about it again. She then goes clothes hunting diving from box to box trying to vary her outfit. (6+0=6) In one of the boxes she finds an entire wardrobe of neat second-hand clothes. She dumps the leather outfit on the ground (making sure everyone looks away first) and then proceeds to try on all the different items.

She eventually decides that she is most comfortable in a pair tracksuit pants, sneakers and a t-shirt. She also stuffs a classic black cocktail dress and some strappy high heels into a backpack she found - just in case they go somewhere nice. She has lost her charisma bonus but is now far more comfortable.

alfie275 leaves the extendy corridor and goes back to the conical room. Once there he attempts to use magic on the assort garbage left on the floor of the conical room in order to once again create a blood tank and fix his leaky vampire pump. (2+0=2) But alfie275 fails and instead throws the useless hunk of trash against the wall in rage.

Clearly the anti-magic field is still strong :P

Luke_Prowler goes exploring in the ball pit to look for shiny stuff. (3+0=3) But Luke_Prowler decides it would just be more fun to throw the balls playfully at Poltifar. Luke_Prowler continues to frolic for the rest of the turn gleefully regressing to his childhood.

Errol rolls to avoid listening to the floating brains driving his jelly car (6) and retains his sense of self!

Errol attempts to modify his glock so that it doesn't use ammunition. (6+0=6) He succesfully achieves this by warping the time/space continuum inside the magazine so that it will always just steal bullets from other magazines in the past, prresnt or even the future. At the moment it has stolen 12 bullets of compatible caliber from someone who loaded up with hollow-point rounds (12 bullets, +1DB, magazine will refill with random type of bullets when emptied). Nicely done Errol. Your future is looking up.

Poltifar takes the balls Luke_Prowler is throwing at him and attempts to juggle them because Luke_Prowler's merry mood is a little infectious.(1-1=0) But instead the balls just land on your head and shatter. Shards of whatever the balls are made out of slice your skin, and because someone is a jerk, 2 of the balls were filled with lemon juice. The acid from the juice fills your cuts and your are in crippling pain -1 to all rolls for the next 2 turns.

To distract Poltifar from the excruciating pain he is in he goes searching for things that aren't balls residing in the ball pit. (4-1=3) Poltifar can't ignore the horrible pain he is in so ends the search prematurely and instead curls up into the foetal position and sobs. In this state the salt from his tears dilutes the acid on his face. Poltifar is still in ridiculous pain but may roll to ignore it next turn.

shoruke recovers from his headache!
shoruke rolls to regen (2+0=2) but still has burnt eyes.
Errol is no longer tripping balls!
alfie275 rolls to regen (4-1=3) but still has a broken arm.
Poltifar rolls to regen (2+0=2) but is still cut up and coated in acid.

Turn end!

Locations:
Conical room - shoruke, alfie275
Box room - Relm, Errol
Ball pit - Luke_Prowler, Poltifar
Extendy corridor - (empty)

Players:
Luke_Prowler
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

shoruke

Relm

Errol

alfie275

Poltifar
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:57:30 pm by hillburra »
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2009, 01:04:20 am »

I try to hurry back to the previous room, and once there salvage any piece(s) of cloth available, wether from among the boxes or from clothes the other people discarded. I then use these clothes to warp myself mummy-like, hoping this would somehow heal my acidic burns.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2009, 02:50:14 am »

I use my powers to get on the waiting list.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 07:11:43 am »

I get out of the ball pit, and proceed to look for what else is in the room.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2009, 08:32:34 am »

the ball pit is that whole room, there's more stuff in there but you need to actually succeed at searching.
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2009, 09:22:35 am »

I guess i search the ball pit again

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2009, 09:48:23 am »

I get to the next room, then I remove the eyesock and replace it, say, with some sort of headgear that obscures my missing eye, but not my intact one. Preferably eyepatch or futuristic red helmet.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2009, 09:55:15 am »

I get my leather jacket and wear it and cast a healing spell on Alfie.

PS, I like my charisma bonus.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 11:06:57 am »

I rip up a few (depends on size) floor plates and bend them into a tank shape, I then attach it.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 03:03:23 pm »

I head back down to the first room and search around for medicine.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 07:45:07 pm »

I look for a breif explaination of what is going on.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2009, 04:12:53 pm »

Are we waiting for someone?

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2009, 12:43:07 pm »

So is this dead?