Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ...wow  (Read 1912 times)

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
...wow
« on: May 03, 2009, 05:39:34 am »

I've decided to play a 'pure terrorist murder everyone to change the media's opinion' group this time round.. its going pretty well however its got to the stage where if i sit around for a week the swat raid me and I have to fight my way out... I take it the only way to remove this heat is to die or be arrested? *is pretty sure if any of these guys were arrested it'd be instant death penalty*

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
Re: ...wow
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 08:22:40 am »

Considering you're running a fucking terrorist organization that is murdering people by the droves?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 09:49:17 am »

Getting arrested and then getting acquitted will remove the heat, yes. How much money you got? You can hire a sleeper lawyer for $100/case, or you can hire the Ace Elite Liberal Lawyer for $5000/case. If you use that lawyer though, there is a chance his Arch-Conservative Rival will come in and ruin your chances.

Also, if you got a couple of sleeper Judges, they can give you leinancy. Meaning, no death penalty.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 10:04:12 am »

OBJECTION!

Your lawyer just needs to yell that. You will be instantly innocent.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 12:40:20 pm »

haha okay :P

*goes to kill a load of scientists and steal their stuff before getting arrested*

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 01:17:30 pm »

Don't forget to sel the stuff before getting arrested. I think they consificate everything.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 01:42:07 pm »

aye -.- it does, however I had enough money to get one guy off.. now i just need to break everyone else out of prison *plots*

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 01:52:05 pm »

Be careful that if you break people out of prison, they will have lots of heat, and I believe they cannot be acquitted if they get re-arrested.

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 03:45:47 pm »

Shutting down the police station will stop raids.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 03:47:19 pm »

..but negatively affect the Police Behavior issue. It's about one of the few instances where an LCS terrorist action can backfire badly.

Rezan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 04:25:15 pm »

How can you have problems raising money in LCS? If anything, I feel the Elite Liberal Ace lawyer should be more expensive due to the ease of getting a ton of cash in a relatively short amount of time.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 08:45:47 pm »

there is a chance his Arch-Conservative Rival will come in and ruin your chances

The math was done... freekishly even when that happens you actually still have a better chance of being going through.