Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

This looks like a nice bed to sleep in. . .

(1/2) > >>

small lawe:
After a sparring accident gave a recruit a yellow injury to his brain, he ran off to his bedroom to rest, not long after he died, from his broken brain. The butcher then decided to claim the room and soon fell asleep in the same bed as the undisposed corpse. . . now i'm just waiting for the miasma to punish him.

Anyone else's dwarves had similar experiences?

Mount:
sorta similar.  I had a dwarf cleaning up after the cats, as he walked through the barracks he decided he needed a nap and dropped the corpse, then went to the far corner and passed out..  when the miasma came it slowly filled EVERY space in the room, inching closer... closer....  until the only un-stenched tile in the room was the single 1x1 square he was occupying.  I'm not sure if he planned it that way, but I was bummed out that he didn't at least suffer the consequences of slacking. 

Aspgren:
Well in my barracks there was one bed closer to the exit than any other .. so after a siege the wounded dwarves would usually end up in it. Some mildly wounded, some severely wounded ...

When I later checked there were 4 bloody iron arrows in it, vomit, dwarf blood and goblin blood too somehow. The children loved to play in that bed and only Armok knows why!

Jim Groovester:
I have beds in my prisons, so whenever a dwarf is imprisoned down there, there are lots of people who come down and ask "Hey, you mind if I use this bed?" more as a notification than any inquiry into permission. I'm sure the prisoner fondly imagines strangling them with her chains.

Hakar:
I've had a hunter being put to rest in a bed, along with the fox he had killed. The silly bugger stayed there for a year as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version