Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

World Painter -- GOOD GOD

(1/11) > >>

Tael:
I can now reliably generate locations with hills//forest//whatever on the left at z level 100, a 99 z-level ocean going along the center, dividing the area of the fort, and a near sheer-face cliff of 50 additional z-levels on the right.
In nearly any combination of savagery/good/evil/neutral I could desire.
The only challenge, is getting to embark on the forest/hills side. . .
I LOVE Dwarf Fortress. . .  Now if only I could locate one which has magma, a bottomless pit, and underground water. . . HFS would be a hilarious bonus. Oh, and sand almost every time on the hills/forest area.

Nerserus:

--- Quote from: Tael on May 03, 2009, 06:07:24 pm ---I can now reliably generate locations with hills//forest//whatever on the left at z level 100, a 99 z-level ocean going along the center, dividing the area of the fort, and a near sheer-face cliff of 50 additional z-levels on the right.
In nearly any combination of savagery/good/evil/neutral I could desire.
The only challenge, is getting to embark on the forest/hills side. . .
I LOVE Dwarf Fortress. . .  Now if only I could locate one which has magma, a bottomless pit, and underground water. . . HFS would be a hilarious bonus. Oh, and sand almost every time on the hills/forest area.

--- End quote ---
*The entire forum looks as Nerserus as he gets up and has a dramatic look, then he opens his mouth AND SAYS:* "Eh?..."

Neruz:
Tael's learned how to use the world painter to make crazy sites.

Tael:
And getting better at it too.
Now establishing a reliable source of magma on embark locations.

99 level deep ocean is gonna be tons of fun to drain via pump-walls.
I WILL MOSES IT.

Fossaman:

--- Quote from: Tael on May 03, 2009, 09:34:59 pm ---99 level deep ocean is gonna be tons of fun to drain via pump-walls.
I WILL MOSES IT.

--- End quote ---
You'd better be running DF on a supercomputer, then. Good luck. Pics, or it didn't happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version