Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Alien Mafia #3  (Read 2277 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Alien Mafia #3
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:35:50 pm »

Kill the Xenos.

Humans
Townie- Normal citizen. No powers, just your wits and a desire to live
Agent- An FBI agent investigating the situation. Can investigate one person per night to determine if they are Human.
Doctor- Every night, the Doctor can prevent one person from being killed or 'tagged'. Only protects against one attack a night.
Illumaniti Leader-Every day, the Illumaniti Leader may choose to save somebody from being lynched. He cannot save himself.
War Vet- Can kill one person every night.
Traitor- Is willing to sell out humanity in the hopes of gaining a better status in the future. The Traitor may opt to 'align' himself with an Alien. If the Traitor survives, and at least one of Aliens that he is 'aligned' with wins, the Traitor wins.

Alien
If at least one Alien wins, the entire Town loses. The alien will have 1 of the following goals (not all goals will be used).

*Grab the FBI Agent For Study- Once during the game, the Alien chooses a person at night and takes them onboard their space ship for study. Both vanish. If the person was a FBI Agent, the Alien wins. If not, the Alien loses.

*Survive - The Alien is there for some other purpose, and is simply hiding as a human. Their only goal is to survive until the number of Aliens is equal to the number of Humans, or until another Alien wins the game. The Alien win as long as he is alive.

*Exterminator - The Alien sees Humanity and the other aliens as a threat to his race, and wishes to erase this threat. The Alien kills one person a night. The Alien wins when he is the only one left alive.

*The Martyr- The Alien wants to cause a diplomatic incident in order to get his race riled up to invade Earth. However, getting lynched will not do it, as the Alien Races are cultural relativists and accept the Terran barbaric practices of lynching. The Alien must instead get murdered by the War Veteran. If the War Veteran dies, then the Martyr's goal defaults to Survive.

*Protector - The Alien believes that a Human being is the Chosen One, a being who has forgotten his Alien roots, but who will one save the Galaxy and bring a new golden era to the Alien race. The Alien's goal is to ensure that the Human stays alive until the end of the game (while also staying alive so that he may inform the Human of his "true purpose"). If the Chosen One dies, either by a lynch or by a murder, the Protector Alien will die the next day out of shame.

*Scientist - The Alien wants to find out more about the Human Race, but knows that the Human Race does not want to be studied. So he has to use more covert methods. Every night, he may "Tag" a Human, so that he may wirelessly study them from afar. If all surviving Humans are Tagged, then the Scientist wins.

*Psionic- The Alien Psionic must go through a rite of initiation before being promoted in his clan. Every night, he makes a prediction of who will get lynched the next Day. If he is right, he gets a Gold Star. If the Psionic gets three Gold Stars, the Psionic wins and gets promoted. The Psionic must survive though.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:41:33 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Mafia #3
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 10:17:17 pm »

Sign me up.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 10:19:21 pm »

In b4 alien genocide.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 04:44:44 am »

I join.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 09:59:08 am »

sounds interesting, pick me!!

Village_Idiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 01:32:24 pm »