Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3  (Read 29049 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3
« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2009, 10:20:32 am »

Damn, I forgot to actually say that :P. Sorry about that.

Oh, also, lynch Zaithe. He was one of the people who was 'certain' I was anti-town.
You do realize your dead?
I think the fortune-teller kills as a day kill. As in, same time as lynch. I think. It's definitely not a NK.
NINJA EDIT: No, wait, that doesn't work. Sorry, cheeetar, your role has been revealed. Shush now.
Long Live United Forenia!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 22, 2009, 01:11:51 pm »

Indeed. Talking while dead ruins the game. Even if said game was already ruined by long amounts of time with nothing happening.

I've pretty much lost any and all interest in this game. I apologize. However, I am not Mafia. I would vote to lynch anybody who attacked me when I went after Strife, but frankly, I'm too lazy and don't care enough. Feel free to lynch me, actually. It would be a waste of everyone's vote (well, not everyone; it would advance the Mafia further by killing me), but it's really all up to you. I won't be doing much anyway.

Cheeetar being pro-town (but not really, due to his winning criteria; more like a weird 3rd party role) comes as a bit of a surprise. Oh well. What's done is done.

Also, if you'll take note, I did not use my power last night. Because I had no "leads" to go on. This means my power is available tonight, should I still be alive then.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 22, 2009, 05:19:15 pm »

I didn't know this was actually still going.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 22, 2009, 06:49:21 pm »

Just for the notice Nuke, you shouldn't have killed Meph. Despite it being obvious he was Mafia, I did say I would convert him. And I did (I think, I didn't get any action PM).

Oh you did? Huh. So Meph should have in fact flipped Pro-Town. Whoops. Oh well. Now you know. :)
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 23, 2009, 03:33:44 am »

Ay,I'm sick...

So,postponed for now. Sorry. O(

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2009, 03:42:15 am »

Just for the notice Nuke, you shouldn't have killed Meph. Despite it being obvious he was Mafia, I did say I would convert him. And I did (I think, I didn't get any action PM).

Oh you did? Huh. So Meph should have in fact flipped Pro-Town. Whoops. Oh well. Now you know. :)
Right.
Well.
Who killed Mephansteras, then?
Own up.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]