Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Early King

(1/6) > >>

Lord_Shadow:
So I have embarked in a near perfect location to began what i am calling operation shut in. The operation will began after i have 200 dwarves. The fortress will be permantly closed and all things will come from the earth. I have embarked on a location with a chasm, magma pipe, underground river, and glowing pits. I don't plan to exist forever in this state, just see how long i can survive.
This brings me to my problem. I cheated to find my may features early, so i have adamantine. Now in year 3, I have 49 workers (no problem) and a king...
Other then killing the poor bastard which i am planning to do, how can i get a modest office/bedroom/dining room to royal, and fast.

Smew:
Is he already THAT upset?
Anyway, Have one stone detailer(2 if you have a LOT of space to cover), train them up to legendary by smoothing your entire fortress, then have him(or them) engrave the kings room, that should bump them up to near royal if they're big rooms, if they aren't big rooms, well, make him some new rooms, he deserves it, he's the best royalty ever, doesn't even make mandates! :D

Lord_Shadow:
His room is small. And floor is smoothed, i am currently training 3 engravers, but will be they be done before the insane mandates began (his throne room is opulent), or can he not make insane mandates?

Smew:
Kings/Queens don't make mandates, as far as I know, mine have never made any at least. :D

Lord_Shadow:
The is huge!! relief for me i was afraid of suddenly king mandates 15 adamantine miniforges!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version