Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Epic tales.

(1/1)

death:
Just thought I would share some epic tales off a while ago. I dont have the save :(

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The great win for the weak.
Spring.
I had a great fort with 15 dwarves, ver little trained. Only 4 people trained for war. Our of nowhere. A elven attack. My main gate dwarves, ran away to the hills. They were meant to defend. So I set me and one of my dwarves friends in the army. The dwarfs friend was attacked by loads of elves. The rest went inside and one stayed with him attacking him with his wooden sword. I come in and start to fight for him. I got my ass kicked. He had a wooden sword so it didnt kill me. I crawled away in pain. The guy died. Meanwhile, inside the fort, most of my guys were killed and 5 were in the panic room over a chasm. One I locked in his bedroom. :D The elves killed everyone who didnt make it over the bridge before it lifed. My dwarves were getting mad inside the room. So I made them pull the lever to open the bridge. The Elves flood at the guys, who I placed in the army. Some guy, no wreastling experience, started to fight the Elves over the bridge. Tossing many down till he dodged off the bridge. Yes he dodged to the side! Idiot. So the rest of my dwarves kiled them. Tantrun spirals ruined my fort after that. My dwarves went insane.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even great dwarves come to an end.
Over the time of 2 or 3.
Ive had a fort with near 200 dwarves. I raised max dwarves. Had a king and everything. So I started a plan on making a tower to Armok. Tower going up all the z levels. Each layer made from a different type of metal. Getting mroe in worth when going up. It took me years to nearly complete it. Out of nowhere the orcs, Orc mod FTW, launch a siege at me. 5 groups D: Each with 10 Orcs or so D: I got my army of 50. All near legendery. They kill lots of my guys. Down to 37 or so dwarves. Later in the year. Just about finished. An Goblin siege. 5 groups again with about 8 or so in each. They brought friggen trolls! TROLLS! While my army of 37 or so fought the goblins and trolls. I wondered. There was only 4 goblin groups at the battle. I looks around to find the other group. They are in my fort. The trolls killing everyone! My men didnt get in time to stop them. They kill my king and me (Another guy named after me. :D). Hell they killed nearly everyone. Everyone was friends with everyone. So insane dwarves came. They I got a megabeast attack D: I couldnt belive it. I was down to something like 60 dwarves. (From a near 200.) IT KICKED THE ASSES OF THE INSANE DWARVES.
Most of my dwarves we're to injured to even crawl to the lever. Everyone was; Healing, Cleaning; or dieing. I mean I had a MAGMA DROP!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do you like them?

Rysith:
You might try Community Games and Stories, it's the sub-forum for this sort of thing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version