Okay, so Space Station 13 is a cool little online game where everyone is on one space station, performing duties based on their job. The interface and graphics are shitty and all, but I doubt we Bay12ers really care. I was only recently introduced to the game, but my friend who is on it a lot has told me some hilarious stories that have happened on it. http://www.byond.com/games/hub/Exadv1/SpaceStation13
Also note, it is not very popular right now, and could use more active players.
Alright, since now have a server there are some things you need to know if you want to play:
1. It is easy to get banned. If you are messing around on a full server, you will probably be banned. Don't think you won't get banned just because you're from B12.
2. Don't appeal your ban, or talk about your ban in the topic, at all. PM one of the admins. If you don't follow this rule, Johbson and Toady will both become very sad and I will kill myself.Things that need to be done (last updated July 16th)
To keep ideas organized, I've added a list of features we need implemented:
1. Remove the Cent. Com Reports. This causes Metagaming, and I think it would be more fun without it. Should be easy to do.
2. Make Ion storms, and maybe even plasma storms make radios only emit static.
3. Remove the mixing room outside toxins. We have one already, inside toxins. 4. Connect Toxin's hallway APC to the SMES battery. As it stands no, no power. Quite annoying. Also, maybe make a few more solar panels. 5. Add a traitor device that, when activated, causes static within a 10 tile radius.
6. Make it so you get an alert when your internals hit 0, and it takes longer to die with 0 internals on.
7. Make it so pipes are buildable.GO TO THIS THREAD OR DIE: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=40496.0