Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (LIBERAL FIREBOMBING!/END)  (Read 25892 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arch-Conservatives:
-DFNewb, Police Gang Unit
Power=Lockpicking
Every Night, instead of converting or killing someone, you may choose to free someone out of Prison. You private message me who you will choose to break out, and the next morning, that person will be released from prison, without any explaination.

It is up to both you and the person you are freeing to try and redirect suspicion from the general population over this action.

-Karlito, Scientist
Power="Genetic Monster"
Every night, instead of killing or converting someone, you may be able to choose any single person to 'watch over'. You cannot 'watch over' yourself. If the person you are 'watching over' dies during that Night, you will save that person's life, and then turn him into a Genetic Monster. The Genetic Monster behaves like a normal Conservative except that cannot convert, it may only kill.

The Genetic Monster is also immune to the Prison Psychologists' ability to convert Conservatives into Liberals.

Flintus10, CIA Agent:
Power="Illegal Wiretapping"
Every night, instead of killing or converting another person, you may choose to observe a person during the night. You will be able to find out if a person you are observing is the Detective or not.

Liberals:
Squeegy, LCS Agent
You are the LCS Agent, responsible for leading America into the Elite Liberal Society it is today! Every Night, you may choose to kill a person you suspect to be a Conservative.

Armok, Detective
You are the Detective! Every Night, you may choose to observe one person. You will be able to tell if the person is a Liberal or a Conservative.

Kashyyk, Nirur Torir, Siquo: Prison Psychologist
You are the Prison Psychologist! Every Night, if there is somebody in the Prison, you may choose to rehabilite that person. This person will be a Liberal. If you rehabilite somebody who was already a Liberal, that person will lose all special ablities.

You cannot rehabilite Arch-Conservatives. You will be able to tell when you cannot rehabilite someone.

A_Fey_Drawf: Free Clinic Doctor
You are the Free Clinic Doctor. Every Night, you may choose to guard one person, including yourself, thereby preventing that person from being killed.

Oh, wait. One more thing. As the Free Clinic Doctor, you can also guard someone from conversion attempts too!

Gantolandon: Police Officer
You are the Moderate Police Officer, elected via secret ballot, but forced to disguise yourself as a regular Liberal in order to avoid being targeted by the Conservative terrorists.

Every night, you may choose to watch someone, thereby preventing that person from being killed or converted. You cannot watch himself.

If you were not named, you were just a regular Liberal.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Night 1:
A_Fey_Drawf protects himself.
Karlito attempts to converts Armok, Karlito succeds!.
Armok examines A_Fey_Drawf, found him to be a Liberal.
Armok asks to form the Communist Revolutionary Squad. Action failed because Armok was converted to Conservativism
Flintus10 observes Inauclt, if he is a Detective or not. Inaulct was found to be Not Detective.
DF newb attempts to convert inauclt, DF newb succeds.
Squeegy attempts to kill inaulct, Squeegy succeds!

PM of the Night:

Someone sweep the Conservative Guardian under inaulct's front door.
inaulct has became wiser!
inaulct has been converted to Conservativism!
A mysterious person finds inaluct as he is stepping out of the Network News Station!
A mysterious person shoots inaluct with a AK47, blowing inaluct's head off!
A mysterious person escapes before being detected by the police.

How ironic.

Day 1:
Nirur Torir wanted to vote to imprison A_Fey_Drawf in secret. I said that all votes for imprisonment must be public, so Nirur Torir changed his vote to Penguinofhonor.

A_Fey_Dwarf imprisoned.

Night 2:
A_Fey_Drawf protects himself.
Armok researches Siquo, finds him to be a Liberal.
Karlito 'watches over' Armok
Squeegy attempts to kill Armok. Armok was 'killed', but Karlito turned him instead into a Genetic Monster, who cannot be converted. Armok also lost his Detective powers during this time.
Gantolandon protects penguinofhonor.
Flintus10 spies on Armok, finds out that Armok was the detective but lost this status during this Night somehow.

Day 2:
webadict imprisoned.

Night 3:
Squeegy tries to kill PenguinofHonor, fails because Gantolandon protected Penguinofhonor.
Armok tries to kill Penguinofhonor, fails because Gantolandon protected Penguinofhonor.
DF Newb tries to kill Squeegy, DF Newb succeds!
Siquo, Nirur Torir, and Kashyyk: Rehabilite webadict. Rehabilition succeds!
Karlito watches over PenguinofHonor. Penguinofhonor did not die this night.

Day 3:
Armok imprisoned.

Night 4:
Karlito converts Siquo.
Kashyyk rehabilites A_Fey_Drawf, A_Fey_Drawf lost his Doctor power, he cannot protect himself.
Nirur Torir rehabilites Armok, fails! Nirur Torir finds out Armok cannot be rehabilited.

I think Night 4 is a time of great inactivty. Gantolandon wasn't even active enough to protect Penguinofhonor. Ironically, this would have been the best time to kill penguinofhonor...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 12:33:30 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia

Quote from: penguinofhonor
I was a liberal all along, and I was surprised that nobody came after me to kill/convert me since I was in a position of power for most of the game.

Quote from: Servant Corps
Squeegy tries to kill PenguinofHonor, fails because Gantolandon protected Penguinofhonor.
Armok tries to kill Penguinofhonor, fails because Gantolandon protected Penguinofhonor.

Now you know  ;D

by the way... look at this mafia explanation in flash... Its really funny and useful:

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

heh, I told you I was a liberal. Me and penguinofhonour had a little ruse where I rehabilitated people then he released them. It worked well.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Damn you all for imprisoning Fey. The only guy I trusted fell away, then I trusted no-one anymore.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wasn't lying see... We liberals could have won if it weren't for that meddling Armok.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

It was an interesting game.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My rhetoric got me killed. Again. The people weren't ready for a real leader who could bring real change. :P

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dont feel bad... Ive already managed to die in night 1  :-[  in the new mafia game that started as1.  It took just one phrase. Or maybe bad luck.  ill found out later.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn, before Armok was imprisoned my plan to zombify all of you was going along so well.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This was mainly the cause of this new subsection!   ;D

I want a rerun of THIS modification!

But not just yet.

We should have a limit on games at a time or activity wont be good.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I can get the Stalinist Comrade Squad modification uploaded, I can celebrate by launching a USSR-themed Mafia game.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

but what I WANT is an LCS themed mafia... The imprisonment thing was really cool.  And having more than one scum group is always fun IMO.  Instead of third parties.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]