Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57

Author Topic: DIG DEEPER, V1.4B  (Read 173464 times)

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
Re: DIG DEEPER, V1.4B
« Reply #825 on: April 30, 2010, 12:12:22 pm »

You sir, are a god. Any chance of a time frame for the alpha?

With my workload at the moment getting in the way of me polishing the alpha, I'd say give me a bit less than a week, a few days if I'm lucky... The first release will probably have issues but I'm sticking with this project so slowly I'll iron them out with you guys to help :)!
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 30, 2010, 12:50:49 pm »

That's great that you're back! I wish you luck and patience to finish it!
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 01, 2010, 10:17:20 pm »

:o
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Labhras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 27, 2010, 05:32:44 pm »

Does Mithril replace adamantine? I just breached the magma sea (fought my way through 3 distinct cave systems, which was loads of fun) and I didn't see adamantine like I usually do.

Firehound

• Bay Watcher
  • !!human!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 03, 2010, 07:54:14 pm »

I had an idea for a creature you might like.

Giant Preying mantis. Ambush predator with spiked arms which they use to grasp their prey.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Devast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 05, 2010, 12:41:48 am »

Is there an ETA on when the new release will be out?

godisdead132

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven B.L.T. Beer Liquor and Tantrums
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 08, 2010, 03:05:48 pm »

i used to play this in 40d and would like to be able to play it again  :)
may your lånem nentuk & zodost i hope your rÜsh is dezrem & serkib
1. Start DF
2. Mainline Whiskey untill it all makes sense (even dwarven behavior)
3. Pass Out.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 08, 2010, 03:36:47 pm »

agreed, i look forward to having loads of both kinds of fun!
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 11, 2010, 08:00:16 am »

Great mod. Not so much a fan of the random Sims 3 pic, though.

Xyon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 24, 2010, 08:38:18 pm »

My goodness this has been floating in the ether for a while.  Any chance for an update? New version of DF needs more orcs.

Drakeero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: November 08, 2010, 03:09:50 pm »

Any particular way to pick and mix what you add to your game rather then adding everything?  This might also be important if I want to work with other mods as well.

And by the way, how do you set colors for metals?  I haven't seen your mithril yet but I'm hoping its a cobaltite or kimberlite blue, and I'm interested in privately modding adamantine into a nice dark olivine green.

[avid Runescape player here, can you tell?]
Cage traps are my magma.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 25, 2010, 09:56:13 am »

I've noticed The13thRonin frequents the forums, so I hope he sees this. Man, the world needs your mod! :)
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Thundercraft

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: December 27, 2010, 10:22:01 pm »

Yes. This looks like a good thing and I hope this mod does not get abandoned.

BTW: Instead of hunting for the thread to the (slightly) newer Alpha version, here's the link:
DIG DEEPER [2010] ALPHA!

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 28, 2010, 01:11:32 am »

BTW: Instead of hunting for the thread to the (slightly) newer Alpha version, here's the link:
DIG DEEPER [2010] ALPHA!

I am still around. I just have so little time to work on the mod these days... About to begin full-time work :(. A mans gotta eat you know?

But this project is not abandoned... It is however on a hold as of this moment... I won't be picking it up again anytime soon but I won't forget it either. Thank you all for your support, I enjoyed making this mod and seeing so many people enjoy made it all the better :). You guys truly are a great community, and you should be proud of that.

PS - I might be looking as to put a small team of dedicated modders together in the future to help me continue the project and bring it properly into the 2010 version. If you think you have any skills that could be of help please feel free to send me a message :). We will have to see what the future holds!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:17:17 am by The13thRonin »
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Nether

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: December 28, 2010, 01:51:43 am »

DIG DEEPER [2010] ALPHA!

I am still around. I just have so little time to work on the mod these days... About to begin full-time work :(. A mans gotta eat you know?

But this project is not abandoned... It is however on a hold as of this moment... I won't be picking it up again anytime soon but I won't forget it either. Thank you all for your support, I enjoyed making this mod and seeing so many people enjoy made it all the better :). You guys truly are a great community, and you should be proud of that.

PS - I might be looking as to put a small team of dedicated modders together in the future to help me continue the project and bring it properly into the 2010 version. If you think you have any skills that could be of help please feel free to send me a message :). We will have to see what the future holds!
I hope some modders will get together, back in 40d this was the mod to play for me!
Whoohooo!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57