Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Icebone-Miltary fortress  (Read 789 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Icebone-Miltary fortress
« on: May 16, 2009, 03:39:40 pm »

Nil picked up the hood of his robe aainst the gale of ice and hail.The others where far behind him,stumbling and tripping on the slick ice.He sighed and stood still,waiting for them to cacth up.
To him the ice brought back memorys of his old home in Ragsword. When he could hear the others grumbling he set back off at a brisk pace,
looking at Magnitite compass in his hand, he relit his torch and he looked for a end of the snow and saw a small clearing to the north.
He walked towards it and soon they where on a open plain of ice. He looked toward the south and saw the storm still raging.
He waited for the other dwarves to find him before continueing onward toward the northren mountains.While he was walking he went over the reasons why he was here,why the 6 dwarves followed him and why he hated his nation. He was woke from his reviere by Dastot one of his old gaurd who asked him,
"Sir not be insuborititnarary but the others,especialy the noble, are wonderingg,uhm...if you know where your going?",
Nil stopped walking and said to Dastot,"Tell the Noble that i know exactly where im going."

*Five Days later*
It is the first of granite and the group has arrived at the edge of the Northren mountains.Nil immeditly orders one of the Followers to start mining out the basic necessitys.While he goes hunting with Dastot.But of course the Noble starts whining about not having a house made for him fast enough.

((this is a community game.Using the spartan challenge.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

scuba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Icebone-Miltary fortress
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 03:55:31 pm »

i'll take the miner.named ascubis.weapon of choise...other than his pick is a sword.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 04:29:44 pm »

Mason named Quake, likes maces/hammers when not using masonary skills
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Jakkarra

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16:27 am »

Engraver named Jakkarra possibly?