Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1067 1068 [1069] 1070 1071 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2339419 times)

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #16020 on: March 06, 2012, 05:25:21 am »

Anyone have a Technic Pack version of the Faithful pack? All the links are down in the topic :(

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16021 on: March 06, 2012, 05:54:12 am »

lol, op iz outdated lol. u need 2 update op lol.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16022 on: March 06, 2012, 06:38:39 am »

what kind of mod is op using

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16023 on: March 06, 2012, 02:24:41 pm »

I'm having a few difficulties getting mods to install, primarily modloader. Still running 1.1 because I know things are not updated yet. I try both the Modloader 1.1 backversion and the current one because modders are stupid with their version names to either black screen at startup or a minecrash. Yes yes META.INF is deleted, Modloader is installed by unpacking the archive and placing the files in the .jar file. I'm using backups I have saved of vanilla 1.1 and with 1.1 Optifine.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #16024 on: March 06, 2012, 02:33:26 pm »

/spot
try magic launcher!
/spot

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16025 on: March 06, 2012, 02:34:54 pm »

All I can think of is that it's the wrong version of Modloader. Where'd you DL it from?
*Hugs*

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16026 on: March 06, 2012, 02:41:00 pm »

Yeah, I'm probably using the wrong one due to again, generally modders using internal version numbers as opposed to Minecraft version numbers.

Here is the thread, unless the owner now has their own site for this thing and didn't drop a link at the beginning of the thread.

Tried both the version presented directly and the 1.1 older version in their old version archive.

And I'm already using a .jar switcher.launcher to backup old versions. I'm probably just having version mismatch problems.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16027 on: March 06, 2012, 02:43:50 pm »

Try this.
Pulled it from my massive folder of Minecraft related things. If it doesn't work, then the issue is probably something else.
*Hugs*

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16028 on: March 06, 2012, 02:46:30 pm »

Black screen. It's good to know the error is somewhere else. I'll try looking around to see if I mucked with any mods like Optifine for my vanilla thing beforehand and see if that is causing issues. Thanks MoM.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16029 on: March 06, 2012, 02:51:30 pm »

I'd suggest backdating a 1.2.3 jar with MCNostalgia
*Hugs*

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #16030 on: March 06, 2012, 02:56:23 pm »

Yeah, I'm probably using the wrong one due to again, generally modders using internal version numbers as opposed to Minecraft version numbers.
Modders do that because they may go through several iterations of their own mod while the minecraft version number doesn't change. I suppose they could do something like including the minecraft version number as well but generally nobody cares about supporting older versions much.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16031 on: March 06, 2012, 03:23:03 pm »

Anyone have a Technic Pack version of the Faithful pack? All the links are down in the topic :(
Not all of the mods are supported or up to date at the moment. The sad thing is I don't have time to find alternate hosting until Thursday morning but the links should be back up tomorrow anyway. Sorry about this.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #16032 on: March 06, 2012, 03:24:31 pm »

Not all of the mods are supported or up to date at the moment. The sad thing is I don't have time to find alternate hosting until Thursday morning but the links should be back up tomorrow anyway. Sorry about this.
Could throw the stuff on dropbox as a stopgap.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16033 on: March 06, 2012, 03:28:09 pm »

That's where I'm hosting them currently. I hit their 10gig in 24 hour limit and they've locked all my public links for three days as a kind of punishment. It's not the first time either; I did get offered some free hosting for the pack before and I might have to accept the offer if it's still open.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #16034 on: March 06, 2012, 03:33:59 pm »

That's where I'm hosting them currently. I hit their 10gig in 24 hour limit and they've locked all my public links for three days as a kind of punishment. It's not the first time either; I did get offered some free hosting for the pack before and I might have to accept the offer if it's still open.
If you already own a domain name I can help you out. If you don't but you're willing to acquire one, that's fine too. Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll chat.
Pages: 1 ... 1067 1068 [1069] 1070 1071 ... 1380