Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1176 1177 [1178] 1179 1180 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2337642 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #17655 on: November 08, 2012, 11:23:30 pm »

Or you could use TooManyItems. Built in mode changer.

...Or you could use /gamemode 1 or /gamemode 0. Also built-in, AND it's vanilla.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17656 on: November 09, 2012, 02:22:48 am »

...Or you could use /gamemode 1 or /gamemode 0. Also built-in, AND it's vanilla.

Yeah. Actually, considering all the improvements to the creative item menu in the last few months... is there even any point to installing TMI?
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17657 on: November 09, 2012, 03:10:58 am »

Recipies?

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17658 on: November 09, 2012, 04:35:52 am »

TMI doesn't do recipes, NEI does though

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17659 on: November 09, 2012, 10:42:48 am »

Man, I had an idea and I wanted to build it in MC, but wow, I didn't realize that MC would run so slow on my machine. I mean, I run TF2 like no problem, but this is causing me problems even with all the graphical doodads turned down.

I don't know if it still exists since I haven't needed it in a long time, but you could try installing the OptiFine plugin. Huge tune-up to the game, makes it run visibly faster and offers a few graphics options that aren't available in vanilla.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #17660 on: November 09, 2012, 10:47:38 am »

Yeah. Actually, considering all the improvements to the creative item menu in the last few months... is there even any point to installing TMI?
Maybe not TMI but NEI does far more than that. You can swap in/out of creative mode with a button press, change time, toggle rain and a few other things as well as easily search for items without changing tabs, seeing the recipe for and use of any item, and in C+ mode you can access your inventory and equipment slots while still doing all of that others stuff, again without swapping tabs. I hate the tabs.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #17661 on: November 09, 2012, 10:51:55 am »

You can also along with changing time, you can lock it so its always day or whatever.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17662 on: November 22, 2012, 12:19:24 am »

I built my happy home in a large biome world, 1.44.  literally 12 blocks from said home a shaft exists, an almost perfect 3x4 shaft terminating around y16.  Inside this shaft I find a surprisingly regular network of tunnels (as opposed to the expected swiss cheesd).  In one said tunnel I find an abandoned mine, y12... I'm kinda scared to see what's in it... A mine? at 12?  this is on a hardcore world.

It only goes deeper! :o
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 12:21:00 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #17663 on: December 09, 2012, 07:40:01 am »

It's been a while so I have to ask:
Forsaken, your modpack has reached what version? (And where is it?)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #17664 on: December 09, 2012, 07:48:02 am »

It's been a while so I have to ask:
Forsaken, your modpack has reached what version? (And where is it?)
Well you could download the modpack I use for my server. It is minecraft 1.4.5 and was updated last saturday. I'll be doing a new update soon, possibly today, to captures some updated mods which came out this last week.

That pack is made for MultiMC but you could easily build a normal minecraft client with it.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17665 on: December 09, 2012, 08:45:41 pm »

We need a mod that brings the world down to the negative y's. Just filled with powerful enemies that don't make the place livable.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #17666 on: December 09, 2012, 08:55:11 pm »

We need a mod that brings the world down to the negative y's. Just filled with powerful enemies that don't make the place livable.
Won't happen any time soon. Negative Y levels are void and autokill you.

Rhodan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17667 on: December 10, 2012, 01:55:01 pm »

You mean like this mod for 1.2.5?
It lets you decide on layers to add below or above the overworld 'layer', such as skylands, more rock, nether caves, empty space and upside-down overworlds.

It's buggy and still being updated to 1.4.5, but I think it's a pretty good proof of concept.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #17668 on: December 10, 2012, 02:38:59 pm »

Oh, hey, that is five or six different kinds of awesome...
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #17669 on: December 10, 2012, 03:26:34 pm »

I might actually play that. Are there portals like the nether portals at the top and bottom of each layer, or do you actually freely pass from one layer to the next?

If you have open space above the overworld, and build straight up until you reach the top of the overworld, can you continue that tower into the skylands?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 1176 1177 [1178] 1179 1180 ... 1380