Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2337880 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #15405 on: February 10, 2012, 04:55:12 pm »

No probs, frankly, I think enabling that option was a pretty stupid move in the first place, there's already been about 10 threads on the technic forums asking how to fix it.
*Hugs*

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #15406 on: February 10, 2012, 06:43:37 pm »

I've been looking around for a DF MC server but found only Kael's and it's been down every time I check the past couple days (which has been the span of time I've been looking).

It doesn't need to be a specifically DF server, but DF forum people are awesome and I think it would be cool to play with you guys.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
*Hugs*

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #15408 on: February 11, 2012, 11:55:25 am »

Here is V1.4 of my modpack for Minecraft version 1.1 which is intended only for Bay12 and my own use.

I highly recommend creating new worlds for this pack, even if you have one from my previous pack. Added several mods, updated others to radically new versions and had to change many block ID’s to make it all fit. In fact there are only two free block ID’s now!

Spoiler: Install (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mods Included (click to show/hide)

---DISCLAIMER---

Please note that I did not make any of these mods. I take no credit for their amazing features and offer no support should they contain bugs or nonworking features. All credit and support requests should go to the authors of the individual mods. I have linked above to the places I obtained these mods.

This mod pack does not contain minecraft itself, obviously. To use this mod pack you must own minecraft.

---DISCLAIMER---

Modpack Download: http://bit.ly/wQahgo

Known Issues:

-Somnia causes some issues with sounds from some of the mods. For example if you have a macerator running and you take a nap, the sound for the macerator will stop playing even though the macerator is still running. Its a very minor issue and doesn't impact the way the machine works. Next time it stops and starts up again it will play the sound.

Note: I have worked out the block ID assignments so that there are no conflicts and I'm using IDResolver to set those block ID's. If you make changes to the pack like adding in other mods, you will have to work that out on your own.

If anyone likes this mod pack and would like to work out a nice HD texture pack for it, feel free to do so and I will include it in future releases. I have no idea how to do that.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this pack. I have tested it with a fresh install of Minecraft 1.1 and it worked for me without any issues.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:21:42 pm by forsaken1111 »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15409 on: February 12, 2012, 03:43:09 am »

So, can someone tell me if the technic pack here http://www.technicpack.net/the-technic-launcer-and-technic-6/ Is the latest one, and has EE 6.6?

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #15410 on: February 12, 2012, 03:55:01 am »

So, can someone tell me if the technic pack here http://www.technicpack.net/the-technic-launcer-and-technic-6/ Is the latest one, and has EE 6.6?
Yes, and it had whatever update EE was at the time, so that's 6 something.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15411 on: February 12, 2012, 03:59:56 am »

Does anyone have any experience with the butterfly mod? I need someone to tell me how to reduce the number of butterflies that spawn.
I seem to have over a hundret fly around wherever I go and adjusting the spawn and frequency rate doesn't do anything.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:26:54 am by bluephoenix »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15412 on: February 12, 2012, 05:55:11 am »

Does the new technic pack not have any way to view recipes? I don't understand why they took out that crafting book.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15413 on: February 12, 2012, 06:02:06 am »

Not Enough Items.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15414 on: February 12, 2012, 06:18:16 am »

Yeah, press R on an item to see its recipe, press U on an item to see all recipes it's used in.
*Hugs*

TheDecline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15415 on: February 12, 2012, 09:06:19 am »

Again many thanks for your hard-work with the Mod-pack Forsaken.

Im just a little sapped for ideas on what to do now in a new game, i only play single player so anything i do is only for my own benefit and the ebil cheat button tempts me sooooo.

Im going to see if this new modpack will work with HD patcher.
And so we go on with our lives
we know the turth, but prefer lies
lies are simple....simple is bliss

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #15416 on: February 12, 2012, 10:46:41 am »

Again many thanks for your hard-work with the Mod-pack Forsaken.

Im just a little sapped for ideas on what to do now in a new game, i only play single player so anything i do is only for my own benefit and the ebil cheat button tempts me sooooo.

Im going to see if this new modpack will work with HD patcher.
If you want you can disable the cheat mode from the config file.

in .minecraft\config you'll find a file NEI.cfg
Find the line "lock_recipe_mode=false" and make it "lock_recipe_mode=true"

As for ideas, currently I'm exploring the new stuff in EE but my plan is to use logistics pipes and buildcraft to make a machine that can provide me any item I request by using alchemy and auto-crafting tables.

TheDecline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15417 on: February 12, 2012, 11:28:15 am »

Hmm sounds like a cool creation or a headache :p

Im actually thinking of doing somekind of "realism" mode, ie no carrying 64 blocks of stone etc and everything has to be moved with rails or convayor belt, you can only carry 1x of each tool, possible perma death, cannot eat ONLY one type of food not even sure if thats plausable but hey.

I imagine I would just start with gear in chests (somthing a bit like a dwarf embark) with enough stuff to build a rail network to start with to move things around.

TheDecline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15418 on: February 12, 2012, 02:08:16 pm »

Just to confirm Forsaken , I dropped the sphax pure DB x128 HD texture pack into the fray and it works!!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #15419 on: February 12, 2012, 02:57:52 pm »

Just to confirm Forsaken , I dropped the sphax pure DB x128 HD texture pack into the fray and it works!!
Excellent, I just tried it myself. Now if only there were packs for the mods which matched this style...

Edit: Did some research and found that there is a pack for both IC2 and Equivalent Exchange so I'll be including those.

Edit2: Looks like Powercraft has one too.

Edit3: Oh, and redpower and buildcraft too! I'll definitely be including these as an option in future.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:22:24 pm by forsaken1111 »
Pages: 1 ... 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 ... 1380