Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2342351 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #16335 on: March 30, 2012, 03:54:23 pm »

Internet, are you jonesing for a fight? If a fight breaks out, I'm going to send you to your private chatrooms, and when Toady gets home he's going to give you stern Personal Messages.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #16336 on: March 30, 2012, 03:56:58 pm »

everyone likes the ice cream.
this is a thread about the ice cream.
if you like vanilla icecream or vanilla plus chocolate sprinkled with cookies icecream it shouldn't matter.
You are still speaking about ice cream.
It would be useless to make two threads, because on one they would still speak about how vanilla incorporated this or that, and in another about how machines in this or that mod would make vanilla better.

Love the ice cream, and the ice cream eaters.

now both of you, shake hands and make peace.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16337 on: March 30, 2012, 04:29:40 pm »

Sirus is so srs.

You don't need to figure out what a PS or what bluetricity is. You just ignore that post.

Mods make minecraft better like mods make Skyrim better, I don't see a separate thread for Skyrim mods.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #16338 on: March 30, 2012, 04:50:14 pm »

Of all the mods I play Vanilla is one of the more annoying ones because every time it is updated it breaks its compatibility with my other mods.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16339 on: March 30, 2012, 04:59:41 pm »

Sirus is so srs.

You don't need to figure out what a PS or what bluetricity is. You just ignore that post.

Mods make minecraft better like mods make Skyrim better, I don't see a separate thread for Skyrim mods.
That's hard to do... when someone simply says, I can't build a squiggle and everyone's like... there's no squiggle, is this new?

Now, if every discussion started off with a mod name underlined so people understood the context, that would work.
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #16340 on: March 30, 2012, 05:19:02 pm »

The problem is I keep coming on here and expecting to see something about minecraft, things people've built, whatever. Just something relevant to minecraft. And almost every time, it's someone saying one of two things:

1: I built a thing with wires and flapping things and it moves around and shoots diamonds from my infinite diamond box!

2: My infinite diamond box mod was broken because Jeb's a meanie!
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #16341 on: March 30, 2012, 06:26:36 pm »

The problem is I keep coming on here and expecting to see something about minecraft, things people've built, whatever. Just something relevant to minecraft. And almost every time, it's someone saying one of two things:

1: I built a thing with wires and flapping things and it moves around and shoots diamonds from my infinite diamond box!

2: My infinite diamond box mod was broken because Jeb's a meanie!

1. I think infinite diamond boxes only happen in EE, and only if you use energy collectors which are WHEE ENERGY FROM NOWHERE FOR FREE YAY

2. brb building flapping diamond-shooting contraption.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16342 on: March 30, 2012, 06:38:14 pm »

...alright, is it just me, or are Vis Crystals insanely rare in thaumcraft? I have dozens of every other type, but have yet to find even one of the normal ones...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16343 on: March 30, 2012, 06:44:26 pm »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16344 on: March 30, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »

From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #16345 on: March 30, 2012, 07:42:59 pm »

Imma give it about a week before the "Modded Minecraft" thread dies and posts about minecraft mods start showing up here again.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16346 on: March 30, 2012, 08:09:06 pm »

Imma give it about a week before the "Modded Minecraft" thread dies and posts about minecraft mods start showing up here again.

Sounds Fairly Accurate.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #16347 on: March 30, 2012, 09:17:28 pm »

I'm surprised your going to assume talk about mods will stop here.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16348 on: March 30, 2012, 09:20:27 pm »

That or this thread dies and the other thread becomes the main minecraft thread.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #16349 on: March 30, 2012, 09:29:33 pm »

Considering the only thing I see in this thread is related to mods, that wouldn't surprise me.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.
Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1380